2. happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you THINK .
4. "Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity. “
5. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
6. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.“
7. “ Each of us has a vision of the world that belongs to him alone, and when he dies that world dies with him. Others may share in some parts of it, but none will see it exactly as he does, nor will all experience it same way, for they are living with their own vision of reality.”
8. "Better understated than overstated. Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said.”
9. "We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the objective is same."
10. "Everyone has a talent. What is rare, is the courage to follow the talent ,to the dark place where it leads.”
11. "The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to. As an artist, I feel that we must try many things -- but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad -- to be willing to risk everything to really express it all.”
12. "Difficult people are the greatest teachers.”
13. "You can't fly a kite unless you go against the wind and have a weight to keep it from turning somersaults. The same with man. No man will succeed unless he is ready to face and overcome difficulties and is prepared to assume responsibilities.“
14. "Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.“
15. Your genius waits within you….!
16. "The treacherous, unexplored areas of the world are not in continents or the seas; they are in the hearts and minds of men.”
17. If It Isn't Broken, Don't Fix It
18. Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
19. "Be proactive. Ask yourself, 'Are my actions based on self-chosen values or on my moods, feelings and circumstances?'“
20. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
21. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
23. "We've all heard the expression, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Well, I've got a good question for you: What if it's true? Wouldn't that be easy to do - to eat an apple a day? Here's the problem: It's also easy not to do.“
24. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance.”
25. "Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is, had to begin where he was.”
26. "I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.”
27. "No man is ever old enough to know better.”
28. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. Learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to learn all from yours…!
29. "He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
30. "Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least“
31. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
32. Engage always in good deeds and beneficial activities. Speak the truth, do not inflict pain by word or deed-- or even by thought. That is the way to gain true peace, and that is the highest gain you can earn in this life.
33. "What you give becomes an investment that will return to you multiplied at some point in the future."
34. Search for your own faults; uproot them, throw them off. It is enough if you discover one fault of yours; that is better than discovering hundreds of faults of others.
35. "The worst days of those who enjoy what they do, are better than the best days of those who don't."
36. "Abundance is not a question of how much one has but of what one's attitude is toward what one has.
37. "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say“
38. "Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better . Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills . Don't wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom .“
39. "The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them."
40. "The roots of true achievements lie in the will to become the best that you can become.
41. "Mark Twain once said, “I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is I can’t find anybody who can tell me what they want.”