2. The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.
3. "The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want."
4. "You'll never achieve your dreams if they don't become goals."
5. I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts, or my thoughts the result of my dreams.
6. "Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it."
7. "We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.
8. "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true."
9. "No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work."
10. "No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big."
11. "Wind to thy wings. Light to thy path. Dreams to thy heart."
12. "I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living."
13. "Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."
14. "Yesterday is but a vision, and tomorrow is only a dream. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a dream of hope."
15. "Love is what dreams are made of."
16. "My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected."
17. "A civilization is as great as its dreams, and its dreams are dreamt by artists."
18. "Toil, feel, think, hope; you will be sure to dream enough before you die, without arranging for it."
19. No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
20. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
21. "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
22. "It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else."
23. "How many of our daydreams would darken into nightmares, were there a danger of their coming true!"
24. "Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
25. "Dream tonight of peacock tails, Diamond fields and spouter whales. Ills are many, blessing few, But dreams tonight will shelter you."
26. "Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born."
27. "Dreaming permits each of and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives."
28. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
29. Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
30. "We should show life neither as it is or as it ought to be, but only as we see it in our dreams."
31. A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.
32. "However vague they are, dreams have a way of concealing themselves and leave us no peace until they are translated into reality, like seeds germinating underground, sure to sprout in their search for the sunlight."
33. "We do not really feel grateful toward those who make our dreams come true; they ruin our dreams."
34. “ Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”
35. Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
36. Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?“ I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"
37. We need men who can dream of things that never were.
38. If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.
39. One must desire something to be alive.
40. The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die.
41. The things that one most wants to do are the things that are probably most worth doing.
42. Dreams are nature's answering service - don't forget to pick up your messages once in a while.
43. In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
44. "Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity."
45. Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.
46. I don't design clothes, I design dreams.
47. That some have never dreamed is as improbable as that some have never laughed
48. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.
49. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.
50. Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them.
51. In your heart, keep one still secret spot where dreams may go and be sheltered so they may thrive and grow.
52. A dream is an answer to a question we haven't yet learned how to ask.
53. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.
54. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years. Quotes from different sources. Photos from different sites Effat Saleh : http://www.slideshare.net/effat57