2. 'A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.’
3. 'failure' is not falling down but in staying down ..!
4. "We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them."
5. “ A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty”
6. "Plan your work for today and every day, then work on your plan.”
7. Once the mind has been stretched by a new idea it never returns to it's original size.
8. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
9. We are twice armed if we fight with faith
10. "The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
11. 'The secret of success is sincerity. ‘
12. You know the old saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover." My mother always told us this, but she added her own ending: "I like to read a chapter or two before I decide I don't like it." I have lived by this rule all my life, and it has never let me down.
13. "The greatest test of courage is to bear defeat without losing heart.“
14. "I maintained my edge by staying a student; you always have something to learn."
15. By accident of fortune a man may rule the world for a time, but by virtue of love, he may rule the world forever
16. "Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything."
17. "Growing Younger, Living Longer“
18. "We are what we repeatedly do.“
19. "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
20. "The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
21. "You can't fly a kite unless you go against the wind and have a weight to keep it from turning somersaults. The same with man. No man will succeed unless he is ready to face and overcome difficulties and is prepared to assume responsibilities.“
22. "If you tell the truth, you have infinite power supporting you; but if not, you have infinite power against you.”
23. "Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”
24. "Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness“
25. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
26. "I do not measure success by the quantity of what is in my checkbook, but by the quality of what is in my heart.
27. "Trust in dreams, for in them, is hidden the gate to eternity.“
28. "Opportunities are usually disguised by hard work, so most people don't recognize them.”
29. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
30. "Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of values
31. "Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; It depends solely on what you think.”
32. “ Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable”
33. "A desperation to escape a problem is the wrong way. A passion to understand it is the right way“
34. Your genius waits within you….!
35. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
36. You don’t have to stay up nights to succeed. You just have to stay ‘awake’ days .
37. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
38. "People with goals succeed because they know where they are going... It's as simple as that." –
39. "He is able who thinks he is able.”
40. "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.”
41. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance.”
42. "We've all heard the expression, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Well, I've got a good question for you: What if it's true? Wouldn't that be easy to do - to eat an apple a day? Here's the problem: It's also easy not to do.“