View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
EEN, Escuela Europea de Negocios, established in 1986 by D. Jesús López
Davalillo y López de la Torre, is one of the oldest private spanish business
schools working in Spain and South America.
EEN, Escuela Europea de Negocios, is founder
member of the Spanish Business Schools
EEN, Escuela Europea de Negocios, is member of the
National Internet Enterprises Association, ANEI, and
founder member of the E-Learning commission.
More than 8000 students graduated along his history
Nowadays. 350 students graduated / year in Spain
Our mission is to promote an academic environment between free people,
in which, professors, researchers and students would work together for the
advancement of knowledge, culture, business and international development.
To reach our objetive we work:
• in the refinement of the individual and social coexistence developing the
skills competencies of our students.
• improving the use of new technologies and their rational application to serve
mankind and company enviroment.
• and, in general, for the creation, communication and education in science
and business ethics, in a non-competitive environment.
• Independence, not to be subject to political or business conditions affecting
in any way to our decision-making process or content and online academic
• Commitment, both to the quality of teachers as the adequacy of training
methodologies, as well as respect for people in a healthy environment for
• Spirit of development, where people are stimulated both in terms of their
skills as the enterprising spirit.
Business Schools in Spain
Business Schools in South America
EEN Bolivia • Salta
• La Paz
• Santa Cruz
Master in Business Administration
Master in Marketing and Corporate Sales From 23 to 30
MMK No working
Master in Human Resources
Environment Management. and Executive
Banking and Finances
On-Line Unit of working
In Company Unit
Two promotions of students per class:
October and February
A maximum of 25 pupils per classroom
Masters of 9 and 12 months
All professors have to be active
professionals in their fields and with
credited teaching experience
Rankings / Awards
Spanish Business Schools Ranking
• Master MBA 12º Postdegree, 10º Executive and 5º International 2006
• Master MGI 2º place 2007 and 2008. 1º place 2009
• Master MDRH 5º place 2007, 2008 and 2009
• Master MBA Recommended Business School 2007/08/09
• Master MMK. 5º place 2009
• Recommended Business School 2007
Rewarded one of the best 1000 Business School worldwide 2008
With the support of the Academic Council of United Nations (ACUNS)
More than 350 corporate scholarship partners