Interim Management Trends Report Netherlands
- 3,913 views
Trends and developments report about Interim Management in The Netherlands. Holland has long been regarded as the “cradle of interim management”, where it emerged in the 1970s as a more flexible ...
Trends and developments report about Interim Management in The Netherlands. Holland has long been regarded as the “cradle of interim management”, where it emerged in the 1970s as a more flexible way of engaging management professionals
Our research aimed to answer a variety of questions about interim management:
• What is the typical profile of an interim manager in terms of gender, age, background, experience, and how they source assignments?
• What business sectors are more likely to use interim managers?
• How has the global recession affected the utilization and pay rates of interim managers?
• How does the pay scale of interim managers vary by functional area; by industry; and by geographic region?
• What qualities are most important in an interim manager, both from the perspective of interim managers themselves and also from a client perspective?
• What needs drive companies to seek interim management solutions?
• What is the role of interim management in the private equity arena?
• What trends are impacting the role of women in interim management?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views