Shared Services For Finance & Accounting
- 5,209 views
The SSFA 2009 Summit’s new interactive approach encourages you to network, benchmark and learn with top industry leaders during interactive roundtables, in working groups and from case study ...
The SSFA 2009 Summit’s new interactive approach encourages you to network, benchmark and learn with top industry leaders during interactive roundtables, in working groups and from case study presentations, discussion panels and keynotes.
Learn how to take advantage of the following trends and opportunities
• TRANSITION from simple provision of information, data and snapshots of financial performance to performing a more sophisticated analytic and forecasting function to business units and SUPPORT the strategic direction of each business unit client
• ACHIEVE additional, incremental cost savings across the board from specific improvements to the delivery of processes and services in working capital management, dispersements, invoicing, and vendor management
• MANAGE the growth of your Financial Shared Services Center and the adoption of new complex processes such as general ledger, treasury and tax accounting from combining disparate technological platforms through tactical talent recruitment
• MAXIMIZE working capital through achieving greater visibility into cash positions and realize arbitration of internal and external cash flows
• BENCHMARK models of financial shared services delivery with your peers to understand current trends in offshoring and outsourcing
Contact Sarah Thompson at email@example.com or call 646-502-3266
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views