How Technology is Revolutionizing Property Assessments
- 820 views
New technologies are being released at breakneck speed. Ones that were once so innovative and exciting at launch are now passé. Technological advances are having a deep impact on the speed, quality ...
New technologies are being released at breakneck speed. Ones that were once so innovative and exciting at launch are now passé. Technological advances are having a deep impact on the speed, quality and effectiveness of property assessments, giving environmental professionals who use them a competitive advantage. At this webinar, you will learn more about advancements in digital content, mobile, information access, applications, workflow and communications that environmental professionals are using to improve efficiency and respond to pressure for fast turnaround time.
Benefits for attendees:
• Trends from the tech world that are shifting the landscape of how EPs conduct property assessments—and keep clients happy
• Technologies and apps with applicability for streamlining field work
• An inside look at how technologies are quickly changing how EPs do their jobs
• A look ahead to how future technologies will change the workplace for property assessment professionals
• Paul Schiffer, VP, Product Development, EDR
• Duncan Anderson, Business Development Officer, Odic Environmental & Energy
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views