1. ONLINE BOOM FOR E-COMMERCE PHILPPINESBy: Eireen Diokno-Bernardo
2. I AM A ROCKISTA!!!Eireen Diokno-Bernardo
3. We sell just about everything andanything about the Philippines andabout being a Filipino; from antiqueto collectible, manufactured items toFilipino brands.
4. Noise and LiquifyCreative Photoshop WorkshopFeb 27 (Virtual Class)Online Workshop P888 7pm to 10pm.Lecture Material Aid will be included.March 2 Lasernet Internet & Gaming Lounge.Hands-On Live Workshop P2888 10pm to 4pmP2888 includes the Feb 27 sessions and all its inclusionArt Materials/Oil Pastels/Colored Pentelpen/Images and lightings.
5. April 12 2013New YorkPhilippines Embassy c/o by DTIand Live Wealthier
6. 2012 E-commerce B2C productsales totalled $142.5 billion/The United States online retailindustry will be worth $279 billionby 2015.
7. 2012 European E-commerce toreach over € 300 billionThat is a possible 15 to 24.5% e-saleincrease from 2011.
8. In 2012, B2C ecommerce sales grew 21.1% to top $1 trillion for the firsttime.This year, sales will grow 18.3% to $1.298 trillion worldwide, eMarketerestimates, as Asia-Pacific surpasses North America to become the worldsNo. 1 market for B2C ecommerce sales. Stats by www.eMarketer.com
9. Top Selling Internet Products1. Software, Books, Music, Flowers.2. Computer Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Office Supplies.1. Apparel, Footwear, Jewelry, Linens / Home Decor.2. Health, Beauty, Food and Beverage.3. Toys, Video Games, Sporting Goods.4. Small Appliances, Furniture, Tools, Garden Equipment.
10. NRF Fact: The top and best selling products on theinternet are:  #1. Books  #2. Computers, Computer Hardware  #3. Computer Software  #4. Consumer Electronics  #5. Apparel  #6. Toys/Video Games  #7. Videos DVDs  #8. Health and Beauty  #9. Music
11. WHAT CAN WE DO?
12. THE WHY’s  Why am I not doing about it?  Why am I allowing this to pass in front of me?  Why am I not getting the optimal share of this growth?  Why am I not visible enough?
13. THE WHY’s  Why am I not doing about it?  Why am I allowing this to pass in front of me?  Why am I not getting the optimal share of this growth?  Why am I not visible enough?
14. ANSWERS: A Shift in Buying Behaviours’: You just have to ride on the trend- A study from NM Incite showed us that 63 percent of social media users list “consumer ratings” as their preferred source for getting information about a business, product or service. Basic browsing or stalking/ FB and on Linked-in
15. ANSWERS:  Anticipate what will be next-  Social Brings Accountability: Google looks at reviews as just one of many social signals that will bring accountability back into their algorithm. Google is so serious about accountability and social signals that they even built a new social network around it called Google+. Where as consumers will be forced to interact on the Web using their real names and identities. That changes the types of interactions that are taking place. Search engines want to return the best possible experience, and an increased focus on social signals is one way they’re looking to do that.