Night High School Scholarship AgreementDocument Transcript
Night High School Scholarship Project
This Scholarship Agreement is between St. Dominic Academy Batch ’78 Alumni Association, Inc., a non-profit
organization with its registered address at Pulilan, Bulacan (hereinafter called “SDA Batch ‘78”) and the person whose
name and address appear below (hereinafter called "Student").
In consideration of the scholarship grant offered by SDA Batch ’78 to Student, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. By acceptance of the scholarship grant offered to Student, Student agrees to comply with the rules,
regulations, policies and procedures of SDA Batch ‘78 and St. Dominic Academy (hereinafter called
"School") to which the Student attends in Pulilan, Bulacan.
2. Student recognizes that regulations pertaining to both academic and social life at the School will probably
be different from that to which Student is accustomed. Student agrees to attend classes regularly, and to
complete classroom and academic assignments.
3. Student understands and agrees that the duration of the scholarship is five academic years and that in no
instance or under any circumstances will the scholarship be extended.
4. Student understands that SDA Batch ’78 will provide all costs and responsibilities with respect to
monthly tuition fees, textbooks, shoes & uniforms, transportation, and other school-related miscellaneous
and incidental expenses. Personal spending money and other expenses are the responsibility of the
Student and not of SDA Batch ‘78 and/or the School.
5. By entering this Scholarship Agreement and acceptance of the scholarship grant, Student agrees to
indemnify and hold SDA Batch ‘78 and the School harmless of and from any and all demands, claims,
liabilities or actions of any kind whatsoever, excepting only payments agreed by SDA Batch ‘78 to be
made by it in Paragraph 4 hereof on Student's behalf.
6. Student understands and agrees that the scholarship granted may be withdrawn or terminated for cause at
the sole discretion of the Scholarship Committee of SDA Batch ’78.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused their duly authorized representatives to execute and deliver this
Agreement as of the date set forth below.
SDA Batch ’78 Scholarship Committee Student/Parent
(Full Name & Signature) (Student’s Full Name & Signature)
(Full Name & Signature) (Parent’s Full Name & Signature)
Address: __________________________ Address: ___________________________