1. A Presentation by Ed Connell Pine Grove Middle School 7th Grade Social Studies
2. Donor’s Choose Video
3. Did you know?A teacher spends $40 per monthon classroom essentials.
4. My students are from a rural, southern area ofGeorgia. We are a Federal Title 1 school - meaningthat more than 50% of the students that we serveare classified in poverty, and over 1/3 of ourstudents are minority. It is not unusual for astudent to let me know that he or she has neverbeen outside of the county. Many times, the onlywindow my students have to the outside world is inmy classroom. We are academically diverse withstudents of all levels working together and helpingeach other.
5. Citizens Community Bank Community Donna Miller Community Ferrell Scruggs Jr. Community Joe Cordova Community Thomas Carroll Community Thompson Kurrie Community2Celeste Wetherington Student2Christian Knight Student2Nathan Canada-Villar Student2Ramiro Santillan Student2Jalmiel Foster Student3Charity Brown Student3Grace Fisher Student4Marquis Sirmans Student4Trevion Kimbrough Student5Briahna Thompson Student5Caleb OConner Student5Camden Burrous Student5Imani Sanders Student5James Roland Student5Madison Page Student5Robby Swindle Student5Rolando Perez Calmo Student5Shawn Lucas Student5Thomas Falkenhausen Student6Andrew Raison Student6Austin Davis Student6Cameron Bellamy Student6James Bertsch Student6Lorilei Dittmer Student6Matthew Sexton Student6Tiffany Powell Student Mr. Berry Teacher Mr. Connell Teacher Mrs. Swipes Teacher
6. DonorsChoose.org and BingThe Bing Rewards campaign is currently running. Signup for the Bing Rewards program, and youll receive a$5 DonorsChoose.org gift card. You can also earn Bingcredits daily and redeem them for a DonorsChoose.orggift card!All gift cards expire March 31, 2012.Terms and conditions for Bing Rewards sign-uppromotion: Limit one gift code per person. We mayrefuse to issue or honor additional gift card codes foranyone we believe has already received a code as partof this promotion. Codes are not transferable and amaximum of 100 codes can be applied to projects fromeach teacher.
7. A Presentation by Ed Connell Pine Grove Middle School 7th Grade Social Studies