1. Patrick BlessingerExecutive DirectorNew York City
2. Vision, Mission, and Values The long-term vision of HETL is to improveeducational outcomes in higher education by creatingnew knowledge and advancing the scholarship andpractice of teaching and learning. The present mission of HETL is to develop a globalcommunity of higher education professionals whocome together to communicate and collaborate. HETL adheres to the core values of academic integrity,collegiality, and diversity.
3. Who We Are and Where We Come FromHETL members – academics from: Over 85% are faculty and scholars From over 160 countries across six continents every discipline, function, and level within higher education every institutional type and mission within higher educationRepresentation by location: North America (35%) Europe (25%) Asia (15%) South America (13%) Africa (8%) Oceania (4%)
4. HETL Professional Learning Community.One of the Most Active & Fastest Growing Professional Learning Communitiesin the World - Over 27,000 Members From Around the World.
6. We are Happy to Partner with EDEN –a World-Class Educational Association.
7. For questions, please contact me email@example.com