What to pull out from your suitcase
General Sessions, Receptions
–A sweater or jacket is a good idea...
–“You can leave your hat on”
• Don’t forget to wear your 80’s Rock Attire
for the Conference Party!
• For convenience, not commitment
• Print, email, export, or access through the app
Plan ahead. Don’t miss a beat.
HDI 2014 Conference App
• Agenda (with any updates)
• Schedule Builder
• Status updates from attendees
• Maps, Expo Hall, Exhibitor list
• Connect with other attendees
Available on conference app and website
Catch the sessions you missed. on CD.
CDs for sale at the Conference Bookstore
Rate breakout sessions and general
sessions to let the speakers know
“What I like about you…”
Check your email and take it on your
Via the HDI 2014 Conference App
WHERE: Flo Rida Expo Hall E/F
Tuesday 5 – 7pm
Wednesday 12 – 3:30pm, 5pm – 7pm
Thursday 12 – 3pm
Exhibitors are listed in your program and on the app
• Solutions Spotlight Stage
• Flyer in conference bag
• Get exhibitor stamps Enter to win
• Submit to registration desk
• Drawing: Thursday 2pm
– Must be present to win
Networking Opportunities – “Come Together”
• Welcome reception in the expo hall
immediately following this!
– CASH PRIZE GIVEAWAY!
• Networking reception tomorrow in the
expo hall from 5-7pm
• Thursday – Conference Party!
– Rock Out 80’s style!
– Coquina Lawn
– Additional tickets for sale at the reg desk
Necessary Dance Break.
• Breakfast briefings
– Grab your food outside of
the meeting room and
kick off your day with
these bonus sessions.
– 7:30– 8:15am
• Book signings
– Keynote speakers will
sign books immediately
after their general
• Bruce Turkel Wed 10am
• John O’Leary Wed 5:30pm
• Randi Zuckerberg Th 9:45am
• Peter Sheahan Fri 12:45pm
“Pour some sugar on me”
Don’t forget to eat!
– Wednesday, April 2
• Breakfast: 7:30 AM
• Lunch: 12:30 PM
• Networking Reception: 5 to 7PM
– Light hors d'oeuvres and beverages
– Thursday, April 3
• Breakfast: 7:30 AM
• Lunch: 12:15 PM
• Conference Party
– Hors d'oeuvres and beverages
– Friday, April 4 – Breakfast 7:30 AM
We are here for you!
• Ask at the registration desk
• Blue HDI Shirts
• HDI 2014 Conference App
After Conference – “Just Can’t Get Enough”
• Recorded sessions available – order it (next to
• Collect business cards and reach out to peers
• Contact speaker if you have additional questions
• Take back 3 things and implement one thing
• Attend an HDI Local Chapter Meeting
• Write a summary of your experience and blog on
• Take pictures and upload to conference and Social
• Join LinkedIn and Facebook groups to receive
Give that evaluation a try!
See you at the Welcome Reception
in the Expo hall
immediately following this session!
Florida Expo Hall E/F