Collaborative Challenge 2
• Quiz 6
– Calculate Quiz average and register Waiver (if you have one)
• My Planner
• RLQ + RLQ Reflection
• Lab Instructor Evaluations
• Quiz 6 in lab
– Any attempts to complete the quiz outside of lab, without
supervision of a lab instructor results in automatic failure
– All attempts are time stamped and logged
• We are doing this first so that you can figure out if you
have an exam waiver (and double check with your lab
• Your instructor will provide you with instructions about
how to access the quiz in lab
• Calculate your average Quiz 1-6
If you earned an exam waiver
– Students who have a quiz average of 75% or greater earned a final exam waiver. This
means you can choose not to write the final exam.
– You MUST complete this form to indicate your choice.
– If you choose to take the final, it will replace your quiz scorea (higher or lower).
If you did not earn an exam waiver
– This form isn't for you, close without completing it.
– Students with a quiz average of less than 75% write the final exam.
– There are no exceptions. Missing the final results in an Incomplete for the course.
– The final exam will replace your quiz scores (higher or lower).
– Think of it as a second chance.
You can double check with your lab instructor
once you have calculated your quiz average
• My Planners guide you to engage in the SRL cycle by
– Thinking ahead (Plan/Set goals)
– Thinking back (Monitor how things went)
• Make My Planner work for you
– Thoughtful and reflective answers!
– Should take you 10-15 minutes
My Planner 11
Regulation of Learning
Questionnaire (RLQ 3)
• Use the RLQ 3 to assess your SRL
– Sign into WebQ
• Login: Beginning of email you had at the beginning of the year
• Password: edd101
– We did this in Weeks 2 and 6 as well
– The RLQ is part of your SRL report
Collab Challenge 2 on Monday
summary sheet &
bring it to lab on
Prepare for Collaborative Challenge 2
• Solo Planner for CC2
• Figure out what you need to do and why
• Summary Sheet
• Upload your summary sheet
• Bring it to lab
• Give each other feedback
• Group Planner for CC2
• Is your group doing the pre-planning?
Lab Instructor Evaluations
These are important for helping us to
• You fill them out for the lab instructor in lab
• You filled them out for the course & course instructor
in lecture this week
• If you missed lecture this week, please go to MAC
A439 and fill one out (see Diana).