1. Know your goal | make each slide count
2. Plan it out | in some detail
3. Avoid templates | they have the uglies
4. Choose a color scheme | 4 colors, 1 accent
5. Choose a font scheme | match tone
6. Choose a layout scheme | comprehension
7. Use images (wisely) | they’re more memorable
8. 15 words per slide | this slide had 16 words
9. Play with typography | impact, interest, hierarchy
10. Don’t overdo it | white space
Hope you enjoy!
SEE MORE OF MY WORK: http://www.visuali.se
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.