Be the first to like this
The use of social media as a communications and fundraising tool is becoming more popular in the nonprofit sector, but does your organization have a clear understanding and plan of how social media can increase funds raised for Colorado Gives Day? Learning ways to leverage social media for your cultivation and stewardship strategies will benefit your organization’s fundraising efforts for this important day of giving.
In this educational session we will:
• Investigate options for using social media as a fundraising tool.
• Identify strategies and tools for your organization to raise money through ColoradoGives.org on Colorado Gives Day.
• Learn how to steward current donors through social media.
• Identify and engage online organizational ambassadors who can connect your cause to new supporters.
• Develop online engagement strategies for organizational staff, board members, volunteers and current donors.