2. The aim of International Trade and Business Department, who knows two or more foreign languages, national and international markets that can serve as competent in the middle and upper level managers is to train candidates.
3. International Trade and Business Department, within the university, up to "double major" and "minor" application is one of the departments.
4. All the departments in the Faculty of Commercial Sciences curriculum is integrated with one another, in other parts of our department students "double major" and "minor" allows do.
5. For the purposes of the department drop section numerous elective and free elective courses, students are provided compromises in their field of interest.
6. In this department, as well as the language of instruction in English as a second compulsory foreign languages are taught. In addition, elective Spanish, German, French languages are also shown.
7. The department, economics, accounting, marketing, management, as well as general business courses as well as the European Union and Asian countries and trade, the effects of globalization, different cultures doing business, import-export, customs legislations, foreign trade financing, property valuation, such as legislation for the profession and its importance konulada training is increasing, in parallel, as the curriculum is updated continually.
8. Graduates of our department, foreign trade companies, multinational corporations, banks and insurance şiketleri the retail industry, advertising agencies and logistics companies and their senior executives as ota can find a job.