1. Understand more about your target community and learn about its charateristics <ul><li>The number of source(s)
2. The density of networking
3. The distribution of sources accross key business characteristics </li></ul>By tracking overtime in your community: Using the « What's your Community ? » module
4. Empty community Community is strongly networked => Focus on finding relevant sources where your typical audience socializes online => Communities are dynamic, allocate some time overtime to identify new relevant blogs. Goal: Find 100 relevant social media sources in order to experience the benefits of listening to a community.
5. U se label&value to configure those dimentions and tag entries in the Community tab. In this example, 2 labels with 3 values each: 1) Subject = Frugal, Pers Finance and Investing 2) Source = Analyst, Individual, Competitor and Company At a glance, track the distribution across dimentions that are important for your business need. Quick Configuration Tool
6. Determine if your community is advertising friendly . Find out if your community is social network friendly .