4. Millennials & Non-ProfitsVolunteeringWhat are the top 3 ways to engagemillennials? DonatingLeadership
5. ENGAGE ENRICH EMPOWEREBONIE’S THREE E’S TOMILLENNIAL ENGAGEMENT
6. ENGAGE55% of millennials preferto learn about non-profits via social media 81% of millennialsCOOL prefer to learn about volunteer opportunities through their peers. FACTS63% of millennialsvolunteered in 2011
7. ENGAGEOnline (website)Must Haves!•  Make it clean•  Be crisp•  Get to the point•  About Us
8. ENGAGEOnline (Social Media: Facebook) Must Haves! •  Tell Stories •  Post relevant articles (Not just about your org) •  Use photos of staff & volunteers in action •  Post events and invite people
9. ENGAGEOnline (Social Media: Twitter, etc.) Twitter Must Haves! •  Make sure your handle is simple •  Leverage org. stats •  Use a human voice •  Cross reference w/ FB when necessary •  Drive to website
10. ENRICH Lifestyle ActivitiesHappy Hour Active Sports Bonus: Millennials who volunteer are 2x more likely to donate!
12. EMPOWERBOARDS COUNCILS
14. Black & Brown Millennials COLLABORATEBEAUTHENTIC
15. NOW WHAT?
16. LET’S WORK TOGETHER FREE! 20 Minute Consultation In-House Workshops/ Presentations MarComm Consulting Message Development Millennial Donor Engagement