Presentation to Ontario Automobile Dealer Association

488 views
409 views

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
488
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Presentation to Ontario Automobile Dealer Association

  1. 1. Presentation to Ontario Automobile Dealer Association Regional Meeting David Campbell Boost Motor Group, Inc. January 14, 2009
  2. 2. Agenda <ul><li>Introduction </li></ul><ul><li>Four Cornerstones </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Data & Photo Collection </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Media Exposure </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Customer Engagement </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Metrics – MeasurEmail ™ </li></ul></ul><ul><li>VIP Initiative </li></ul><ul><li>Pricing </li></ul><ul><li>Autohound.ca </li></ul><ul><li>Special Offer </li></ul>
  3. 3. Introduction <ul><li>Founded April 2004 as eBay Dealer Assistant </li></ul><ul><li>Transformed to Automotive Solutions and Media Services Company </li></ul><ul><li>400+ Dealers total and growing quickly </li></ul><ul><li>Ontario, BC, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Quebec </li></ul><ul><li>70+ Employees and growing </li></ul><ul><li>Partnered with major media companies, software companies and manufacturers </li></ul>
  4. 4. Four Cornerstones <ul><li>Photo & Data Collection </li></ul><ul><li>90% of consumers prefer real photos; </li></ul><ul><li>77% more likely to visit your store; </li></ul><ul><li>53% more likely to purchase </li></ul>
  5. 5. Dealer Customization
  6. 6. Four Cornerstones
  7. 7. Four Cornerstones <ul><li>Media </li></ul><ul><li>Print is Dead </li></ul><ul><li>If Trader is 40%, where’s the other 60%? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>… myspace.com and facebook.com are here… </li></ul></ul>
  8. 8. Manufacturer Certified Search
  9. 9. Customers start on Google
  10. 10. Media Manager
  11. 11. Brochures and Point-of-Sale Material
  12. 12. Four Cornerstones <ul><li>Customer Engagement </li></ul><ul><li>Website </li></ul><ul><li>Visitor Forms </li></ul><ul><li>Membership </li></ul><ul><li>Carproof Lead generator </li></ul><ul><li>Find Your Car </li></ul><ul><li>Auto-response </li></ul><ul><li>Dynamic – e.g. “Specials”, “Demos” </li></ul><ul><li>Languages </li></ul>
  13. 13. MeasurEmail
  14. 14. VIP Services
  15. 15. Pricing <ul><li>Bronze, Silver, Gold Packages </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Fixed Monthly Price or Variable </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Less other media discounts: </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Wheels.ca – ($100) </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Driving.ca – ($100) </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Autohound.ca – ($300) </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Others – ($100) </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Average size customer = $100/mth +/- FOR THE OTHER 60% </li></ul></ul>
  16. 16. <ul><li>Founded Spring ’08; Full Launch Jan ’09 in Ontario </li></ul><ul><li>Owned by Dealers and CTVgm </li></ul><ul><li>Approved by Honda Canada for 50% Co-op funding </li></ul><ul><li>150 dealers signed already; anticipate 300+ by launch </li></ul><ul><li>CTVgm brings Canada’s leading multi-media properties: </li></ul>
  17. 17. Special Offer <ul><li>FREE GROUP SITE </li></ul><ul><li>Sign today - 25% off First Visit </li></ul><ul><li>Sign this month - Get 5 Free Videos </li></ul>
  18. 18. Contact <ul><li>Dave Campbell </li></ul><ul><li>President </li></ul><ul><li>(647) 222 – 1157 </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>Boost LiveLine </li></ul><ul><li>416-487-7000 </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>www.boostmotorgroup.com </li></ul>

×