Photo of engine compartment, after removal of engine by workshop « Autoservice Shulze » in
Dresden end of November for more investigation.
Car was delivered in Dresden from GLP on 19th November. I noticed then lack of battery, sparking
plugs, and gasoline pipe not connected to tank.
I asked « Autoservice Schulze » to investigate more deeply the car and prepare it for being able to
be registered in Germany.They noticed presence of water in the cylinders. Decision was taken to
remove cylinder head, showing pistons and cylinders with deep rust. Engine was completely
removed and brought to a Motorist for analyzing more in detail the possibility of restoring it. I am
waiting on results of this investigations, but have not too much hope of saving the engine.
Detail of dashboard. Isn't strange location of revomution counter ?
Copy of the bill of lading : note vehicle is identified by Engine Nr XPAG9684, not by VIN
TD9425. Vehicle title also refers to engine Nr. VIN has not been found yet anywhere on the car.
Theoretical place for VIN location : riveted plate has been removed. No other identificationof the
car was found by me. A plate was also found in the car, with Nr 9007, which does not corespond to
VIN of purchased vehicle.
A plate was also found in the car's glove box, with Nr 9007, which does not corespond to VIN of
purchased vehicle TD9425. As of today, I have absoletely no proof I have purchased the vehicle
with this VIN.
Engine removed and disassembled for deep analysis at « Autoservice Schulze » in Dresden