2. Today’s keywords Engage Interactive Emotional DialogueShare Values Connected Community
3. US Marketing Executives,Manufacturing, Technology,Information, Services
4. Effectiveness background Your message must be received, the most efficient way, by the right person, at the very best moment
5. Sowing the seeds in the most favourable ground
6. This is Mr RedThis is Mr Blue
7. These guys are your customers Reading the same ad, same words, same visual but using two different channels…
8. Material shown via red medium generates more activity within the area of the brainassociated with the integration of visual and spatial information. That means it is more“real” to the brain. It has a meaning, and a place. It is better connected to memorybecause it engages with its spatial memory networks.
9. The medial FPC and cingulate are the parts of the brain associated with emotionalengagement. The brain’s “default network” appeared to remain more active when viewingred message. Activity in this brain network has been associated with a greater focus on aperson’s internal emotional response to outside stimuli. This suggests that the individualswere relating information to their own thoughts and feelings.
10. The right-middle cingulate, which is active during decision making centered on emotional and social issues. It is also activated when participants decide whether they will ‘save’ rather than ‘bin’ the material, which again suggests it plays a prominent role in emotional response and judgment.It appears that all other effects being equal, paper-based materials:●are more concrete and ‘real’ for the brain●are internalized more●facilitate emotional processing, interactivity and trust●result in more fluent decision makingThis means paper-based materials are more likely to be retained andacted upon.
11. In concrete?
12. Giving every seed the best chances to grow
13. 1,000,000 internet sites 30 TV Channels 20 Radio Stations 10 Social Spaces
14. Giving the seeds the best conditions to grow
15. And giving the most essential element… Time…
16. From surface to depth Some unbroken seconds…
17. Nearly impossible by definition In a world that never stops
18. 1,52 minutesAverage customer attention time with a Direct Mail
19. 1,52 minutes To break the surfaceTo go deeper on emotions To engage To interact To shake his hands
20. 1,52 minutes To play with his senses (And that’s the key…) Triggering two senses gives +30% more brand connection Triggering minimum three senses gives +70%...That’s why print can do so much, because print, combining senses, is a direct link to the mental workspace, where 85% of the stimuli are unconscious
21. Does that mean we should drop digital?
22. No because we believe inintegration. Just remember that print enhances other media
23. Thank you! Paper is a powerful communication material, made from natural and renewable sources.Paper is recyclable and largely recycled. Which is all great news if you need the impact that only printed documents can deliver. Paper has so much to offer… No wonder you love paper… www.paperchainforum.org www.facebook.com/nowonderwelovepaper firstname.lastname@example.org