Tuenti Was launched in 2006 by Zaryn Dentzel, FélixRuiz, Joaquín Ayuso and Kenny Bentley, as a result of thisexperience, was born Tuenti. At the beginning it went directedto university and only some known could test it. Later, in viewof his success, allowed the entrance to more users, but only ifthey had invitation. At present Tuenti has more than 13million users registered. The company explains at present withmore than 250 employees of 21 nationalities.
Tuenti is a social network Spaniard to which only couldaccess by invitation until the 14 of November of 2011, andfor which was necessary to have a minimum age of 14 years.To date of February of 2012, Tuenti has more than 13 millionusers, obtaining a growth of 33% in the last year. The placeis focused mainly to the Spanish population. Inaugurated inNovember of 2006, Tuenti is one of the most visitedwebsites in Spain.
As Zaryn Dentzel, the name Tuenti arose of the need to findone that included you and you. To put him name the membersof the department of marketing stirred a lot of names; at theend they chose the name Tuenti because you seem to "yourentity”. Telefónica, which the 4 of August of 2010 bought the90% of her by an approximate figure of 72 million Euros.Telefónica has the intention to half-long term to expandTuenti to other countries (mostly of Latin America andEurope). From the 14 of November of 2011, Tuenti makespossible the register to the network without.
From the 21 of December of the 2010, Tuenti loans service of mobile telephony, under the name of Your of Tuenti. The 15 of February of 2012 the social network launches officially his mobile operator that was in phase of Beta of proofs, and "Tuenti" launches a campaign of advertising to announce his new prices. Besides, it changes the name of his operator to Tuenti Mobile, leaving in disuse Your. Whoiswho Technologies Is a company of computing with headquarters in Madrid, that has developed, beside Bernardo Hernández (World-wide Director of Marketing of Google), a service of social network based in the place of Internet Tuenti.com. Also it loans services of mobile telephony like sendings of SMS.
It was created in 2002 funded with the capital contributed by the family and some friends. His first adviser delegated (CEO), during his stage of launching (2006), was Antonio Robert that still continues tied to the company. His main managerial are Zaryn Dentzel, member founder that occupies the charge of adviser delegated (CEO); Sebastián Muriel, vice- president of corporate development; Erik Schultink, CTO; Philip Arkoll, vp of product; Alejandro Vázquez-Guillén, vp of development of business and sales; and Félix Ruiz, member founder and marketing manager.
Because of this, Tuenti is the best social network forthe modern world. With his leadership in Spainalways will find to your friends.
• What is Facebook?• Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc. Facebook has more than 900 million active users.
Users must register before using the site, after which they maycreate a personal profile, add other users as friends, andexchange messages, including automatic notifications when theyupdate their profile. Users categorize their friends into lists suchas "People From Work" or "Close Friends". The name of theservice stems from the colloquial name for the book given tostudents at the start of the academic year by some universityadministrations in the United States to help students get to knoweach other.
• Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The Web sites membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges. It gradually added support for students at various other universities before opening to high school students, and eventually to anyone aged 13 and over. However, there are 7.5 million children under 13 with accounts and 5 million under 10, violating the sites terms of service.
• Users can create profiles with photos, lists of personal interests, contact information, and other personal information. Users can communicate with friends and other users through private or public messages and a chat feature. They can also create and join interest groups and "like pages" (called "fan pages" until April 19, 2010), some of which are maintained by organizations as a means of advertising. A 2012 Pew Internet and American Life study identified that between 20–30% of Facebook users are "power users" who frequently link, poke, post and tag themselves and others.
• One significant difference between the two Web sites is the level of customization. Another difference is Facebooks requirement that users give their true identity, a demand that MySpace does not make. MySpace allows users to decorate their profiles, while Facebook allows only plain text. Facebook has a number of features with which users may interact. They include the Wall; Pokes; Photos and Status. Depending on privacy settings, anyone who can see a users profile can also view that users Wall. In July 2007, Facebook began allowing users to post attachments to the Wall, whereas the Wall was previously limited to textual content only.
• Active users of Facebook increased from just a million in 2004 to over 750 million in 2011
• Facebook collects as much data from its visitors as Google and Microsoft, but considerably less than Yahoo. In 2010, the security team began expanding its efforts to reduce the risks to users privacy, but privacy concerns remain. On November 6, 2007, Facebook launched Facebook Beacon, which was an ultimately failed attempt to advertise to friends of users using the knowledge of what purchases friends made. As of March 2012, Facebooks usage of its user data is under close scrutiny.
• Facebook is the leading social networking site based on monthly unique visitors, Facebook attracted 130 million unique visitors in May 2010, an increase of 8.6 million people. Quantcast ranks the Web site 2nd in the U.S. in and Compete.com ranks it 1st in the U.S. The Web site is the most popular for uploading photos, with 50 billion uploaded cumulatively.• Facebook is the most popular social networking site in several English- speaking countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In regional Internet markets, Facebook penetration is highest in North America (69 percent), followed by Middle East-Africa (67 percent), Latin America (58 percent), Europe (57 percent), and Asia-Pacific (17 percent).
WHEN AND WHY WAS IT CREATED?Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorseyin San Francisco. It was made to enable people totalk to each other by sending text messages up to140 characters which was described as the SMS ofthe internet. At first it was called twitr but later itsname was changed by twitter which means a shortburst of inconsequential information and chirpsfrom birds.
THE TWITTER LOGOAt first twitter had a logo with its namebut afterwards they decided to introducea bird in tho log which was named Larryin honour of the great Celtics player Larrybird.
TYPE OF PEOPLE USING IT AND LENGUAGES USEDThere is people of all kinds and all ages that usetwitter frecuently and think it´s a veryinteresting programme . Here you can see whouses twitter and what are the languages whichpeople use the most:
THE DEVELOPMENT OF TWITTERTwitter has experienced a brutal developmentbecause the company spread the website andtranslated it into a lot of languages (october2009 spanish) its growth started inmarch 2009and is continuing to grow. This is one of thesimilarities which twitter, facebook and othersocial websites have in common.Here you can see the growth of twitter:
MESSAGES IN TWITTERThe messages which are writen in twitter or“tweets” talk about many diferent things all day andyou can´t say that there´s a subject which has neverbeen mentioned.At the moment people normallypublish around forty-eight million tweets per day, so imagine how much tweets are publishedthroughout the year. 1. Noticias 2. Correo basura 3. Autopromoción 4. Palabras sin sentido 5. Conversaciones 6. Mensajes repetidos
TWITTER TODAYNowadays twitter is one of the most powerfuland popular microblogging website in theinternet. It has millions of users in almost allthe world and receives more than 40 milliontweets per day, and because of its constantgrowth we don´t know until where it will get.
IN OUR OPINIONWe think that twitter as all the othermicroblogging websites can be stunning andhorrible at the same time, it all depends in howyou use it