View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Tuenti is a social network Spaniard to which onlycould access by invitation until the 14 of Novemberof 2011, and for which was necessary to have aminimum age of 14 years. To date of February of2012, Tuenti has more than 13 millionusers, obtaining a growth of 33% in the last year.The place is focused mainly to the Spanishpopulation. Allow to the user create his ownprofile, add to other users like friends and exchangemessages. Besides, the users can join pages ofcommon interests, make events, go up photos andvideos, etcetera.Inaugurated in November of 2006, Tuenti is one ofthe most visited websites in Spain, as Alexa Internet.
Tuenti Was launched in 2006 by Zaryn Dentzel, FélixRuiz, Joaquín Ayuso and Kenny Bentley. DentzelKnew Spain through an exchange that carried it toHead of the Buey (Badajoz) and years later, as aresult of this experience, was born Tuenti. At thebeginning it went directed to university and onlysome known could test it. Later, in view of hissuccess, allowed the entrance to more users, butonly if they had invitation. At present Tuenti hasmore than 13 million users registered. The companyexplains at present with more than 250 employees of21 nationalities.
As Zaryn Dentzel, the name Tuenti arose of the need tofind one that included you and you. To put him name themembers of the department of marketing stirred a lot ofnames; at the end they chose the name Tuenti becauseyou seem to "your entity", in addition to doing allusionto the rank (university twenties) to the that wentoriented. The majority shareholder of Tuenti isTelefónica, which the 4 of August of 2010 bought the90% of her by an approximate figure of 72 million Euros.Telefónica has the intention to half-long term to expandTuenti to other countries (mostly of Latin America andEurope). From the 14 of November of 2011, Tuenti makespossible the register to the network without invitation bymeans of activation by SMS because of the big demandof applications of register.
From the 21 of December of the 2010, Tuenti loansservice of mobile telephony like OMV ofTuenti, under the name of Your of Tuenti. The 15 ofFebruary of 2012 the social network launchesofficially his mobile operator that was in phase ofBeta of proofs, and "Tuenti" launches a campaign ofadvertising to announce his new prices. Besides, itchanges the name of his operator to TuentiMobile, leaving in disuse Your. WhoiswhoTechnologies Is a company of computing withheadquarters in Madrid, that has developed, besideBernardo Hernández (World-wide Director ofMarketing of Google), a service of social networkbased in the place of Internet Tuenti.com. Also itloans services of mobile telephony like sendings ofSMS.
It was created in 2002 funded with the capitalcontributed by the family and some friends. His firstadviser delegated (CEO), during his stage oflaunching (2006), was Antonio Robert that stillcontinues tied to the company. His main managerialare Zaryn Dentzel, member founder that occupiesthe charge of adviser delegated (CEO); SebastiánMuriel, vice-president of corporate development;Erik Schultink, CTO; Philip Arkoll, vp of product;Alejandro Vázquez-Guillén, vp of development ofbusiness and sales; and Félix Ruiz, member founderand marketing manager.
Because of this, Tuenti is the best socialnetwork for the modern world. With hisleadership in Spain always will find to yourfriends.
• What is Facebook?• Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc. Facebook has more than 900 million active users.
Users must register before using the site, after which they maycreate a personal profile, add other users as friends, andexchange messages, including automatic notifications when theyupdate their profile. Users categorize their friends into lists suchas "People From Work" or "Close Friends". The name of theservice stems from the colloquial name for the book given tostudents at the start of the academic year by some universityadministrations in the United States to help students get to knoweach other.
• Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The Web sites membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges. It gradually added support for students at various other universities before opening to high school students, and eventually to anyone aged 13 and over. However, there are 7.5 million children under 13 with accounts and 5 million under 10, violating the sites terms of service.
• Users can create profiles with photos, lists of personal interests, contact information, and other personal information. Users can communicate with friends and other users through private or public messages and a chat feature. They can also create and join interest groups and "like pages" (called "fan pages" until April 19, 2010), some of which are maintained by organizations as a means of advertising. A 2012 Pew Internet and American Life study identified that between 20–30% of Facebook users are "power users" who frequently link, poke, post and tag themselves and others.
• One significant difference between the two Web sites is the level of customization. Another difference is Facebooks requirement that users give their true identity, a demand that MySpace does not make. MySpace allows users to decorate their profiles, while Facebook allows only plain text. Facebook has a number of features with which users may interact. They include the Wall; Pokes; Photos and Status. Depending on privacy settings, anyone who can see a users profile can also view that users Wall. In July 2007, Facebook began allowing users to post attachments to the Wall, whereas the Wall was previously limited to textual content only.
• Active users of Facebook increased from just a million in 2004 to over 750 million in 2011
• Facebook collects as much data from its visitors as Google and Microsoft, but considerably less than Yahoo. In 2010, the security team began expanding its efforts to reduce the risks to users privacy, but privacy concerns remain. On November 6, 2007, Facebook launched Facebook Beacon, which was an ultimately failed attempt to advertise to friends of users using the knowledge of what purchases friends made. As of March 2012, Facebooks usage of its user data is under close scrutiny.
• Facebook is the leading social networking site based on monthly unique visitors, Facebook attracted 130 million unique visitors in May 2010, an increase of 8.6 million people. Quantcast ranks the Web site 2nd in the U.S. in and Compete.com ranks it 1st in the U.S. The Web site is the most popular for uploading photos, with 50 billion uploaded cumulatively.• Facebook is the most popular social networking site in several English- speaking countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In regional Internet markets, Facebook penetration is highest in North America (69 percent), followed by Middle East-Africa (67 percent), Latin America (58 percent), Europe (57 percent), and Asia-Pacific (17 percent).
Created by: Tuenti – Eduardo Idoate Facebook – Álvaro Flandes Twitter – Andrés Aramendía MySpace – Jose María Calonge