1. KCB ONLINE PAYMENT SOLUTIONSINTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL MARCH 30TH,2012
2. The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying
3. INTRODUCTION KCB’s Online Payment Solution enables customers to pay online through KCB merchant websites. Acts as a payment link between the cardholder and merchant. Card details are forwarded in a secure manner to the Bank for processing. It facilitates the payment to the merchants bank account for card transactions acquired online.
4. HOW IT WORKS The Cardholder visits the merchant website and selects “payment by card” Cardholder provides card details. Details picked by Online Payment Solution. Details forwarded electronically to KCB for processing. Approval is obtained Cardholder gets a notification of the card transaction. Payment is effected to merchant account within 3 days of transaction
7. Why KCB Gateway SecureEasy to integrate to your website – we can assist you integrate to any system that you need.Simple set-up processFraud monitoring and managementWorld class payment gateway powered by VISA and MasterCard Registration simplified and easily understood
8. SecurityVbV – Verified by VisaMastercard Secure CodeFraud training for usersIntegrated Fraud monitoring solutionExpert Monitoring Fraud scoring for merchants –helps reduce the bottom- line impact of fraud
9. Benefits to the Cardholder Convenience of payment - make payment from anywhere any time. The customer does not have to carry cash for payments. Clients are assured of availability of the required services.
10. Benefits to MerchantDistribution evolvesIncrease the yield from each tourist24 hrs payment by customersConnect directly with in-bound travelersReduced cash handling costsExpert advice on how to manage e- commerce payments.Payment within 3 days
11. Challenges• Address FX challenges• Local & Timely settlement• Connectivity• Robust Legal framework to address cable vandalism• Acceptability of Online payment as a secure means of payment
12. Requirements KCB merchant relationship to accept cards as a means of payment for goods and services Signing merchant agreement KCB Card Centre to discuss on set-up of this solution email@example.com Regular training to combat fraud
13. Other KCB offers to Tourism Sector Credit Cards KCB has a wide range of Visa and MasterCard credit cards Pre-Paid Cards KCB has a range of Visa-branded Pre-paid cards that allows customers to pre-load cash and utilize the card anywhere in the world.
14. Other KCB offers to Tourism Sector KCB Internet Banking Mobile Banking – Check balances – Funds Transfer – Get mini statements – Card Queries – Foreign currency exchange rate requests
15. Other KCB offers to Tourism Sector Foreign cash exchange (Purchase/ Sale) Foreign drafts Swift transfer E-Statement KCB Quick Pay Asset Based Finance Facilities Mortgage Facilities Corporate Facilities SME Facilities