If you are looking for office space with an extra dimension, discover eOffice Soho.
• Open plan culture inspires interaction and networking
• Ergonomically designed Herman Miller workstations
• Smart modern reception to welcome and meet with clients
• Voicemail and 0870 number that you can keep if you move on
• Broadband at every workstation for instant online communication
• Fast and easy set up solution,just plug in your own PC or Mac
• Colour or B & W printer/copier networ ked to your computer
• Meeting rooms with the latest AV equipment including a 42” plasma screen, satellite TV,
electronic whiteboard, video conferencing and internet connection
• Private booths for focused working and one-to-one meetings
• A great central London location
• Break out area with Playstation 2 and relaxing spaces to chillout
• A range of lifestyle partners to help you enjoy your time out
An impressive new building that fits perfectly with it’s historic background.
Once seen, never forgotten. Designed to impress,eOffice Soho is both welcoming and striking.
From the central reception, take a lift directly to the exclusive eOffice space where a professional receptionist greets
all clients and visitors.
Out and about
It’s impossible to ignore the buzz of Soho. Renowned as the perfect place to balance
a busy working and social life. It’s home to a host of celebrities past,present and future.
Imagine getting to work quickly and easily.
At the heart of London’s travel network
5 minutes walk from Oxford Circus, Leicester Square,Tottenham
Court Road and Piccadilly Circus.
15 minutes from Heathrow Express, Liverpool Street and
eOffice Soho, 2 Sheraton Street,London W1F 8BH
T 0870 888 88 88 F 0870 888 88 80 E firstname.lastname@example.org w www.eoffice.net