The average traveler visits over 20 websites before they make a booking.
Mariana Mechoso Safer of HeBS Digital and Shalini Jariwala of Google will take you through a typical traveler’s journey to booking and what strategies play the largest role through the entire buying funnel.
You’ll get inside strategies on:
· How to boost revenues in Q2 through multichannel marketing
· Where and how different marketing channels reach the consumer
· How many steps it takes a consumer to make a booking
· The customer perspective (i.e. a mom planning family travel or a family reunion)
· Ways to recover abandoned bookings
· Case studies to support recommendations
Mariana Mechoso Safer is Senior Vice President, Marketing at HeBS Digital, overseeing advertising, marketing and public relations. Mariana heads the Las Vegas office, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for HeBS Digital’s West Coast partners. She frequently conducts industry research and publishes her major travel and hospitality publications, and is also a guest speaker and presenter at hospitality events and conferences.
Shalini Jariwala is Strategic Partner Manager of Channel Sales at Google. Shalini has been working in high tech for the past 10 years. She has held various marketing, sales enablement, and business development roles at companies such as Google, Ooyala, Salesforce.com and Evernote. Currently she is a Strategic Partner Manager on the Channel Sales Team based out of the Google NYC office.