Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL are becoming one-stop shops for advertisers by building up ad networks with targeting and tracking capabilities. If you haven’t noticed, Google is making a big push …
Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and AOL are becoming one-stop shops for advertisers by building up ad networks with targeting and tracking capabilities. If you haven’t noticed, Google is making a big push for display advertising on the Google Content Network, the next big revenue driver for the company with a $160B market cap.
Online display advertising is expected to increase from $8.5B this year to $15B in 2014. So should you be a part of it?
With most online marketing budgets going towards search, why should you reallocate or add more budget for display advertising? In July’s Brown Bag Webinar you’ll learn:
• I don’t click on banner ads so why should I expect my customers to?
• What are the opportunities with display advertising?
• How does display advertising effect paid search and SEO? (it does)
• What are the performance expectations for different targeting and creative options?
• What tools can I use to begin planning which networks and publishers I should advertise on?
Nick Urbani is Managing Director at eBoost Consulting. Nick has spoken across the country about digital marketing at associations and events, including the Women’s Presidents Organization, iMarketer’s Beyond Search Summit, Cal Polytechnic University, and SDSIC. Nick oversees millions of dollars in digital media buy spend for clients executing branding and performance driven strategies.