1. Martin Luther King Jr. By: Dylan Imbus <ul><li>Martin Luther King Jr. was one
2. of the biggest voices in the
3. Civil Rights Movement.
4. King had helped inspirer the
5. passage of the Civil Rights Act
6. of 1964, and the Voting Rights
7. Act 1965. </li></ul>
8. Getting involved King had began his first fight against segregation leading The Montgomery Bus Boycott to a success eliminating Segregation on bus. King had created a The SCLC giving him a base of operation and a platform which to Speak. King had Lectured across the country with Gandhi's ideas Inspiring many Civil Rights Activist. Southern Chistian Leader Conference Kings hatred for racial Segregation had began at the age of 15 on a tobacco farm in Connecticut seeing the segregated south and The peacefully mixed north.
9. Making a change In late August of 1964 King had joined with other leaders on the March on Washington where he had delivered his “ I have a dream” speech helping with the result of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Again in 1965 king Had organized a A march to dramatizing the need for a federal voting-rights law. Leading many more marches resulting in the Voting Rights Act of 1965. March on Washington
10. What he did King had lead Campaigns and marches until his death in 1968, Inspiring many people to become a Part in the Civil Rights Movement and the passage of the Civil Rights of 1964 And the Voting Rights Act of1965. King had lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott, created the (SCLC), lead the March on Washington, and the March from Selma to Montgomery's capital.