8 Period Algebra 1 thExit Ticket Comments 7/23/2012
• Are we gonna do any major projects?• Perhaps one or two… let’s see how it goes.
• Ms. Evans you’re a fun teacher and I know this will be a great year!• It’s not all about fun, and some days may not be… but, I agree – this will be a great year!
• Do you have your name tent in front of you yet?
• Thanks for refreshing my memory on the integers. You seem like a very nice teacher.• You’re most welcome! Wait until my evil twin emerges! Muahahaha• I mean, thank you!
• Is Algebra easy?• Depends, do you do your work? ;-)
• Have you turned in your Integer Review to the mail slot over there?• Hint: Find the Turning In column and your period
• This day was amazing. I had all fun teachers.• I’m glad you had such a great day.
• Are you a nice teacher?• If you work for me, we’ll get along well. Slack off, and you’ll see that evil twin I mentioned earlier.
• ACK! There’s a quiz? YES, there’s a quiz!• Take this time to prepare – ask questions!
• Thank you for explaining the signs; it really helped.• It’s nice to help when it’s so appreciated.
• Is Algebra gonna get really hard?• It does get more complicated… but, I wouldn’t say HARD exactly… Stay on top of your work and we’ll get you through it!
• Today was an alright day. You are a really cool teacher.• Why, thank you! I like to enjoy my work… isn’t that what life’s all about?
• After the quiz, you will be taking notes (I’ve done most of the work for you – this time.)
• I learned this stuff already.• Lucky you! Next time, move to a place where someone is struggling and help out! We’re all teachers, sometimes.
• Mrs. Evans makes math fun.• That’s my plan! And, if you hear my voice explaining something in your head… even better! I will haunt you forever….
• The HW is pretty easy for me. Is it going to increase or…? (I’m not complaining, just asking.)• Today was clearing out the cobwebs. We’ll advance pretty soon.
• How can you find out what our agenda is for today?• Hint: it’s over there
• I have been very nauseous all day, and I struggle with math a lot.• I’m sorry you didn’t feel well! I hope you feel better today. If you need help, PLEASE see me before or after school, or go to the library for tutoring.• Make yourself known to me so I can give you extra help.
• I like this class.• Yay! My job is complete… well, almost. We still have that pesky math to get through.
• I was late to all classes.• Do you need a map? It’ll get better.
• What kind of bird is that in the corner?• That would be the very rare blue stuffed flamingo marionette bird.
• Did you bring supplies? THANK YOU! Put them on the appropriate shelf by the back door.