Learn About: best practices to leverage test automation to overcome the challenges of testing Websites on mobile devices
With the growing penetration of HTML5 , mobile web is being seen as the future of mobile applications. However, developing or expanding your mobile web solutions can be challenging due to rapid changes in technology; diversity of the device environment; variations in platforms, hardware, networks and form factors that can affect performance, compatibility and usability; attaining a secure mobile Web experience; and certifications and app store approvals.
In this live Webinar, Sivakumar Anna, InfoStretch Director of Enterprise Services, will present a comprehensive overview of the Web mobility landscape and testing systems, and best practices to leverage test automation to overcome the challenges of testing Websites on mobile devices. Siva’s presentation will include:
1. Diversity of the mobile device environment including mobile phones, smartphones and iPads, and how to identify your device list for target customer base.
2. Managing the challenges of hardware configurations, networks, carriers and platforms.
3. How to build a framework to conceptualize, automate and regress hundreds of test cases on mobile devices without requiring a significant investment in device acquisition.
4. Managing usability in the event of exceptions or interrupts, and how to handle unknowns for connected applications due to carrier restrictions.
5. Demonstration of a framework for automating mobile Web testing using commercial and/or open source tools.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.