7 Deadly Eating Myths By Duncan Judson Myths that effect how you feel and perform http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com Brought to you by
Introduction <ul><li>Not fueling up with the right nutrients can </li></ul>Effect how well your body performs And your overall fitness benefits. Even though healthy eating is important, There are myths that hinder your performance. http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com
1. Working out on an empty stomach. <ul><li>Do you hear a rumbling noise in your stomach? </li></ul>The rumbling is trying to tell you something. Without listening to them, You are forcing your body to run without any fuel. Before you exercise or do any physical activity, Always eat a light snack such as an apple. http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com
2. Relying on energy bars and drinks. <ul><li>Although they are fine every once in a while, </li></ul>They don't deliver the antioxidants you need to prevent cancer. Fruits and vegetables are your best bets, as Fruits and Vegetables are loaded with Vitamins, Minerals, Fluid, and Fiber. http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com
3. Skipping breakfast. <ul><li>Skipping breakfast is never a good idea, </li></ul>http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com Breakfast starts the day. Your body needs fuel as soon as possible, And without it, you'll be hungry throughout the day.
4. Low carbohydrate Diets. <ul><li>Your body needs carbohydrates for </li></ul>http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com Your muscles Storing of energy.
5. Eating what you want. <ul><li>Eating healthy and exercising </li></ul>http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com Doesn't give you an all access pass to eat anything you want. Everyone needs the same nutrients Whether they exercise or not, we all need our fruits and vegetables.
<ul><li>Not enough calories </li></ul><ul><li>Although losing weight involves calories, </li></ul>http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com losing it too quickly is never safe. What you should do, is aim for 1 - 2 pounds a week. Always make sure that you are getting enough calories to keep your body operating smoothly. If you start dropping weight too fast, eat a bit more food.
7. Skip soda and alcohol. <ul><li>Water, milk, and juice are the best to drink for active people. </li></ul>http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com You should drink fluids often, Never depend on thirst to be an indicator. By the time you get thirsty, Your body is already running a bit too low.
Changing how you eat is great step towards healthy eating. http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com Eating Healthy will affect how your body performs. The healthier you eat, the better you'll feel. No matter how old you may be, healthy eating is something you should strive for daily. Once you give healthy eating a chance, you'll see in no time how much it can change your life – For the better. Conclusion
7 Deadly Eating Myths <ul><li>Written by Duncan Judson </li></ul>http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com Narrated By Duncan Judson Return often to view the next video in my Healthy Eating Series. Visit my Blog to read more Tips and Dieting Information at the link below! Also read My hubpage on Dieting and Obesity at the link below http://hubpages.com/hub/dietingandobesity
Click the link in the video description for a copy of todays report! Thank You http://dietingandfatloss.blogetery.com http://hubpages.com/hub/dietingandobesity
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.