By: MARTINA, ALBA . G , ALBA. F ,
JULIEN, JUDIT , PAULA. E
Reduce is to use less energy or not to waste it.
-Put filled-in bottles inside the toilet
-Put a big bin in the garden to collect
rain water, and use it for watering.
-Use low consume bulbs
-Switch off the lights when you
aren’t at home
-Fill completly your washing up
- We can come to our high shcool
walking , by bike or by public
ALUMINIUM , PLASTIC
Don’t warp your snacks in aluminium
paper, use a cloth or a tupper.
-Don’t buy food in plastic wrapping
-Use clothes bags to go shopping .
• Reuse is to use the goods or products again.
• By refilling plastics bottles that can be washed, and can
be used as plant pots
• By reusing tetra bricks packaging, or recovery of paper
or plastic plates to make different furniture.
• By creating with those plastic wastes rubber landfill,
roads, and overall construction supplies.
• By reusing your furniture, toys , etc., and giving them a
second new life.
• Recycling is a job that involves separating waste in is proper
bin. So, a product already used (rubbish), after following a
precise recycling process, of total or partial treatment, we
finally obtain raw materials or a new product.
• We can make recycling boxes in our class.
• Use the old clothes to create new cleaning stuff, such as:
- mops, j-cloth (cleaning cloth),
- oil to make soap,
- clothes to make bags to go shopping,
• Bottles to make wind mills, scarecrows.
• Milk briks to make purses, pots, etc.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.