1. Yoseph Yong
Alyssa Dugger, Ron Amchin, Sin Young Nam, Ed Suh
2. The image cannot be displayed. Your computer may not have enough memory to open the image, or the image may have been corrupted. Restart your computer, and then open the ﬁle again. If the red x still appears, you may have to delete the image and then insert it again.
Profile: Yoseph Yong
Race: Asian, Korean
Education: Undergraduate - Princeton University (Master's
in Political Science)
Graduate - Masters in Political Science from
J.D. Harvard Law School
Degree: Law, Political Science
Mascot: Blue Dog
Work Experience: Governor of New York
Political Ideology - government
Party: Reliability Party
Ideology: Fiscal Conservative
3. Campaign Platform
we should cut back spending on war, health care, and social
issues until we pay off all debts.
Increase more open jobs that non-immigrants are not willing to
do. The jobs that the immigrants take are an important role of
our society. Legalize all immigrants (with certain
circumstances) so that the immigrants are legal, they should be
paying taxes to help the government.
Tax companies that pollute and use that money to give to
scientists for research. Public awareness. Global warming is a
threat to the earth and need to find other sources of energy.
-Iraq Withdrawl Act- Withdraw our troops from Iraq within 1
-Immigration Act - Increase the number of immigrants allowed
in the US and legalize all illegal immigrants that are here.
-Energy Research Act - Allocate tax money from production
companies for alternative power/fuel supply research.
5. Roles of the President (Qualifications)
1. Chief of State:
- head of the United States government
2. Chief Executive:
-quot;executivequot; power, domestic and foreign affairs
3. Chief Administrator:
- directs the government, administration employs 2.7 million
4. Chief Diplomat
- Foreign Policy spokesman, followed by the rest of the world
5. Commander in Chief:
- In charge of the military
6. Chief Legislator:
- shapes congressional agenda, pushes legislature to Congress.
7. Chief of Party:
- Leader of the party that they represent
8. Chief Citzen:
- Represents the ideal citizen, shows moral leadership
6. 5 Cabinet Positions
7. Cabinet Members
Agriculture: Charles W. Stenholm (Former Top Democrat,
House Agricultural Committee)
Energy: Philip R. Sharp (Resources for the future
Labor: Richard A. Gephardt (Former House Democratic
Transportation: Steve Heminzer (Executive Director of the
San Francisco Bay, areas Metropolitan, Transportation
US Trade Representative: Daniel K. Tarullo (Georgetown
University Law professor)