My name is Rasul Allahverdiyev and I’am 19 yearsold.I’m from Azerbaijan.But I live in Cyprus foreducation.I’am a student at Near East University.Mydepartment Banking & Finance.My Family : Mother,father and I have one sister and onebrother.My sweet family
My Father – His name is Adalat,he is 57 years old.And he isengineer. My Mother – Her name is Solmaz,she is 51 years old.She ishouse wife.
Her name is Aynure and 28 yearsold.Sehe is a teacher.She is married andshe have two childiren.They are so sweet
His name is Rashad and he is 26 yearsold.He is married.And he has onechild.he’s really cute
My friend Faiq – He is 19 years old and he is private friend.He is a student at BDU and he is from Azerbaijan.He is verycomic.
His my very private friend.He is very goodfriend.His status,single.And he is very serious.
• Founder of samsung group.• Son of wealthy landowning family.• Established samsung in Daegu assamsung sanghoe.LEE BYUNG CHULL
SAMSUNG LOGO“The elliptical logo shape symbolizes the world moving throughspace, conveying a distinctive image of innovation and change.The first letter, "S", and the last letter, "G," partially break out ofthe oval to connect the interior with the exterior, showingSAMSUNG desire to be one with the world and to serve societyas a whole.”
Multinational corporation Headquarteredin SamsungTown, Seoul, South Korea. It is South Koreaslargest chaebol and theworlds largestconglomerate byrevenue with an annualrevenue of US $173.4billion in 2008.
• Composed of numerousinternational affiliatedbusinesses, most of themunitedunder the Samsung brandincluding SamsungElectronicsthe worldslargest electronicscompany.
Samsung company started moving intobusinesses such as insurance, securities, andretail. In the late 1960, Samsung Groupbegan the electronics industry.It formed severalelectronics-related divisions.
1965-1971Samsung –Sanyo electrical founding period 1972-1974Samsung was setting the base for development.
1975-1976revenue expansion period. 1977-1979the fast development period. 1980-1982overcoming the depression, developing the tech.
1983-1985leading the export and developing. 1986-1989changing the direction to overseas
1990-1999Advancing towards the millennium. 2000-2002Leading the digital convergence revolution.
2002-2003initiative to become world class company 2003-2004the first year as an excellent company. 2004-2006laying the foundation to become a world class.
On 2009 and 2010, the US and EU fined SamsungElectronics with 8 other memory chip makers forits part in a price fixing scheme from 1999 to 2002.
Other companies fined included InfineonTechnologies , Memory and Micron Technology.December 2010, The EU granted immunity toSamsung Electronics for its part in informing onother members of a price fixing scheme.
On April 2011, Samsung Electronics Co. have soldtheir HDD commercial operation to SeagateTechnology for about $1.4 billion with payment of45.2 million of shares with value of $687.5 millionand the rest will be paid in Cash.
Management & Employees 59,000 employees Development of employees strategic to success “Making rounds” encouraged as a key managementpractice
In 2005, Samsung surpassed Sony for the first time tobecome the worlds largest and most popular consumerelectronics brand In 2007, Samsung Electronics handset division overtookMotorola, making it the worlds second-largest mobilephone maker.
In 2007, Brand Finance ranked SAMSUNG as the number 1global brand in electronics. In 2009, Samsung overtook Siemens and Hewlett-Packardto take the No.1 spot as the world’s largest technologycompany. In May 2010 they ranked 13th out of 28 leading electronicsmakers.
Creative innovation and progressiveentrepreneurship are the strategies thatwill keep us at the forefront of the globalelectronics industry.And with each passing day, they bring us astep closer to our vision of becoming oneof the world’s most trusted and respectedcompanies.
Existing knowledge and experienceof electronics market Strong global presence with strongbrand and customer base, in 2009according to brand Global value ofSamsung’s brand is US$ 17,518million compare itscompetitor, Sony, which is US$11,953 million.
Well diversified and differentiated productline, to meet changing customer needs.Samsung electronics has 4 business areas tocover customer electronic needs. Design with an attractive styling that catchingthe pulse of customer, as the result of thedevelopment of Samsung‘s new products thatinvolve team of product designers.
Market share: Global marketshare of mobile phoneincrease from 18% in 2004 to19.1% in 2009. Memory chipIndustry is 27% in 2009compare with 21% at the endof 2010. It is the biggestmanufacturer of liquid-crystal display panels with23% share in 2005, increaseto 26.2% in Q1 of 20102010 Figures
Loyal customer & customersatisfaction: Samsung Electronicsreports that its “Anycall” mobilephone topped the AmericanCustomer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Cost Competitiveness by massProductionSamsung Electronics expandedproduction dramatically to becomethe worlds largest manufacturer ofDRAM chips, flash memory, opticalstorage drives
TechnologyWith an excellent research and developmentcapabilities, they spend a high percentage ofrevenue on R&D. It resulted in globalleadership in the television segment, and inimproving its position from the third tosecond player in mobile phones with theirinnovative products.
Customer perception of weak product attributeslike Durability Different perception on “worth the price” producton each person that difficult to cover. Not pro-active coming out with unique andleading model Focus on mass market instead of niche market
Increasing on electronics consumer market Strong customer demand for innovative products & value-added features High % of Younger population, which can be expand a newmarket now and in the futurePopulation by Age and Sex, More Developed Countries: 2009
Simple Touch Experience• 3 Pages Extended Menu• Optimized Widgets &Option menu• Cartoon UI includedAlways Connected• SNS Link• Multi Instant Messengers• BT messengerMusic-Enhanced• 3.5mm ear-jack• micro SD slot (up to 8GB)• FM Radio (RDS)• DNSe with 3D soundSamsung C3510
• Network- GSM Quad-band(850/900/1800/1900 MHz)- GPRS/ EDGE• Dimension 103.9 x 55.4 x 12.9 mm, 92 g• Display 2.8” QVGA 262K (TSP)• UI Touchwiz Lite & Youth Theme• Camera & Video- 1.3 Megapixel Camera- Image Editor, Video Recording- Video Playback (MPEG4, H.263, H.264(play)• Battery (Standard) Li-ion, 960mAh- Talk time : max 3.8 hrs- Standby time: max 400hrs• Memory 32MB + microSD(up to 8GB)• Connectivity- Bluetooth v2.1 FS, USB v2.0 (High speed)- 3.5mm Ear-jack•Music- Music Player (MP3/AMR/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/WMA)- DNSe, Background Music Play- 25hrs Music Play Time• FM Radio Stereo FM Radio w / RDS + Recording• SNS Link, Instant Messenger• BT Messenger• Google Search / mail/• WAP 2.0 / Java MIDP 2.0• SMS/ MMS/ Email/• Mobile Printing
- large 3.0” WQVGA 262K Touch Screen- Touch Wiz 1.0 + Personalized Widgets Software- Handwriting RecognitionFull-TouchDesignEntertainment- Sleek and smooth design with easy-to-grip form factor- 12.9 mm body- Full Internet Browsing via Dolfin Browser- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth v2.0- Widgets for your favorite socialnetworking sites (Facebook, Friendster, MySpace, etc.)- 5 MP Auto Focus Camera with Power LED- Auto Focus, Face Detection, Wide Dynamic Range,Advanced Shake Reduction, and Panorama shooting- direct SNS upload- 3.5pi embedded ear jack- Find music- micro SD slot (up to 16GB)Full Touch EaseMarvelously DesignedEasy ConnectivityCapture & Share Your MomentsMusically FocusedSamsung S5560
• Network- GSM Quad band- EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900• Dimension 107.5 x 52 x 12.9mm / 95g• Display 3.0”, 262K WQVGA TFTLCD• OS Samsung Proprietary, Touch wiz UI• Camera 5MP AF with LED, Face detection, Panorama, WDR• Video Recording- 320 x 240 (QVGA), 30fps (MAX, QVGA)- MPEG4+AMR• Music- MP3, AAC, AAC+, E-AAC+, WMA, WAV, Midi, SP-Midi, i-melody• FM Radio w. RDS• Memory 50MB + Micro SD (up to 16GB)• Connectivity- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g- 3.5mm Audio jack• Browser• Email Exchange Active Sync• Additional Feature- Fake call, DNSE, Auto Time Setting, SOS message,Etiquette Pause, Smart Unlock, HandwritingRecognition, Find music• Battery (Standard) 960mAh
“Glamour and sophistication– looks that impress”· Embossed quilted pattern back cover· Pearl white color adds a shiny luster· Diamond-shaped jeweled front buttonCamera with various editing features· 3.2 MP camera· Special Beauty effect (more photogenic results)· Lomo Shot (richly saturated colors)Font & Wishlist· Feminine fonts designed· The wish list (personal gift registry)Advanced comunicator· Pop-up SNS· Communities & Multi instant messenger“From security to convenience”· SOS Message / Fake Call / Etiquette Mode
• Network- Tri-band(900/1800/1900MHz)- GPRS/EDGE Class12• Dimension- 101 x 54.8 x 13.4mm / 94g• Display- 2.8” (240x320) 16M color TFT Screen• Music- Music Player (MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/WMA/MIDI Ring-tone)- FM Radio with RDS• Camera- 3.2Megapixel Camera- Image Editor (Lomo effect, Beauty shot, etc.)- Video Recording: MPEG4 / H.263• Memory- 50MB User Memory- External Memory (microSD) Up to 8GB• Wish List• Etiquette mode• Fake Call• Mobile Tracker• SOS Message• Auto Time Setting• Speakerphone• No SIM mode• Connectivity-Bluetooth v2.1, USB v2.0 HS, WAP 2.0• Messaging:- SMS/EMS/MMS- Multi Instant Messenger• Battery (Standard) Li-ion, 960mAh- Talk time : Up to 10 Hrs- Stand-by : Up to 800 Hrs
Normal PackageOptional ContentsData link kit Car ChargerBluetooth headsetBattery(960mAh) Travel Adapter Stereo HeadsetPremium PackageBattery(960mAh) Travel Adapter Stereo Headset Phone StrapHand made GenuineLeather Phone caseBluetooth Stereoheadset
• Solar Charging• PCM from used bottles• Hazardous material free• Eco-User Interface• 5 Star Charger / Charger Reminder• 3.0” 16M WQVGA TFT• 3.0 MP Camera• MP3 Player with FM Radio• Online widget, Communities• GPS, WLAN• 1,080 mAh BatteryMeaningful Eco features Delightful Multimedia featuresS7550
• Network2.5G : 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz3G : 900/2100 MHzEDGE/GPRS Class 12, HSDPA 3.6Mbps• Dimension 108 X 53.6 X 14.2 mm / 119g• Memory 130MB, MicroSD (Up to 16GB)• Connectivity Bluetooth v2.1, USB v2.0 (High-Speed)• SyncML• SMS/ MMS/ Video Messaging (H.263+AMR)E-mail (POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, SSL)• WAP 2.0, NF 3.5 Browser• Battery (Standard) Li-ion, 1,080 mAhTalk time : 2.5G/ Up to 300 min, 3G/ Up to 250 minStandby : 2.5G/ Up to 350 hr, 3G/ Up to 300 hr• Display 3.0” WQVGA 16M TFT LCD• Video QVGA 15fps Recording, MPEG4, H.263, WMVVideo Editor• Music MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AMR, MIDI, SP-MIDI, i-melody, WAV, Music Equalizer, BGM, Find Music• Camera 3.0 Megapixel AF, Photo Editor• Communities (Photo, Video)• Eco User ExperienceEco Pedometer, Eco Tips, Eco Calendar, Eco Mode• OthersOffline & No SIM Mode, Mobile Tracker,SOS Message, Fake Call, Smart Search, Widget
Samsung i5700 Galaxy SpicaSpeedLonger UsabilityEntertainment Features• 800MHz CPU• HSDPA 3.6Mbs• 3MP camera, up to 32GB memory• 3.2’’ TFT Full touch display• Wi-Fi, GPS, BT, USB• One-finger zoom• Communities Service for SNS• Active Sync• DivX Play, JAVA• Digital compass, Accelerometer• 1500mAhPerformance You Deservepowered by Android™
Feature Summery- Operating System - Android OS- Chipset- Camera - 3MP AF- Display Resolution/Size - 3.2” HVGA TFT C-Type Touch- 3G Bearer&Band - HSDPA 3.6Mbps 900/2100- 2G Bearer&Band - EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900- Connectivity - BT 2.1, USB 2.0, WiFi, MicroUSB, 3.5mm earjack- GPS - Yes- Audio - MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA- Video - MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV,DivX- Memory - 200MB(TBD) + 1GB MicroSD (up to 32GB)- Additional Applications - Chrome-Lite Browser, Google apps,- Android market, ActiveSync*Main Features- Android OS (Cupcake / upgradeable to Eclair)- 800Mhz CPU- 1500mAh battery- Enhanced Entertainment Features. Touch Player. Active Sync, Multi-IM. Standard Java supportUSPS- Rich MediaTarget segment- more 16-34- Male skewed- Above avg. income- Social active- Early tech adoptersTarget audience- HTC MagicMain competitors- 115 x 57 x 13.2 mmDimensions1(Black)Main competitors2(White)
Package ContentsStandard Battery Travel Adaptor Stereo Headset PC Data Link KitCar ChargerOptional ContentsBluetooth HeadsetKit WEP410Bluetooth StereoHeadset Kit(SBH170)Accessories
Ultra BrilliantAMOLED DisplaySocial NetworkingEnhanced CameraRich MediaConnectivityHSDPA, Bluetooth 2.1., USB 2.0Video 30fps in QVGA, DNSe 2.0 with 3D, Find Music5 MP with AF, smile shot, face detection, Photo editSNS Shortcuts,GTalk, AIM, ICQ, and Palringo on one contact listSamsung CommunitiesTrue color representationFree viewing angleLower power consumption
• Network3G HSDPA 3.6Mbps, 900 / 21002G : EDGE / GPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900• Dimension 48.7 x 101.8 x 14.8 / 99g• Display - 2.2” QVGA 262K AMOLED• Battery - Standard : 960mAh• Connectivity USB 2.0, BT v 2.1• Memory 110MB + MicroSD up to 8GB• Camera 5MP AF (LED flash)Face Detection, Smile Shot, PhotoEffect• Music PlayerMP3, AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AMR, MIDMusic v 1.0DNSe v 2.0• VideoMPEG4 / H.263 / QVGA 30fps (Record & Play)video editorFM radioCommunities v 1.0Document ViewerMulti-instant Messenger (Palringo)Fake Call
Sales PointDesignUILong Battery TimeStorageSecurityOthers• Easy-to-grip• Two-tone color• 3D menu icons• Changeable themes of UI• up to 8.5 hours of talk time and 740 hours in standby• up to 300 SMS on the phone• phonebook holds up to 500 entries• Fake Call, Mobile Tracker• 2 embedded games (Super Jewel Quest, Sudoku)• 40 Poly MP3 ringtones
Ocean Emerald Skyline• Network Dual Band (900 / 1800 MHz)• Dimension 88 x 44 x 19.8mm / 72.5g• Display 65K Color CSTN, (128 x 128, 1.43”)• Battery (Standard): 800mAhTalk time: up to 8.5 hrsStandby time: up to 740 hrs• Easy-to-recognize menu UI3D menu icons• SMS: 300ea• Phonebook: 500ea• 2 Embedded Games (Sudoku, Super Jewel Quest )• Voice Keytone• Fake call• Mobile Tracker• Ring Tone40poly + MP3
Standard Battery(800mAh)User ManualTravel AdaptorPC Data CableCar ChargerAccessories
Chic Sliderpowered by Dual StandbySamsung C6112
Samsung C6112• Call / Data- SIM1 - Quad (850/900/1800/1900) / EDGE Downlink- SIM2 - Dual (900/1800) / GPRS(no need to reboot phone when want to use WAP/MMS)• Dimension 105.8 x 50 x 16.5 mm• Display 2.4” TFT LCD / 320 x 240 (QVGA) 262K•Camera 2MP• Video Recording H.263 + AMR,MPEG4• Music MP3/AMR/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC/WMA• FM Radio with RDS• Battery (960mAh)• Connectivity USB 2.0 high speed /Bluetooth 2.1+EDR• Memory 40MB + up to 8G• Dedicated SIM switching key• Ringtones for each SIM• One click SNS• BT Messenger• Find Music
AccessoriesBasic PackageOptional PackageBluetooth HeadsetKit (SBH500)Stereo Headset User ManualStandard Battery(960mAh)Car Charger Bluetooth HeadsetKit (WEP500)Bluetooth HeadsetKit(WEP350)Travel AdapterData cable
Power of Supplier: Moderate Threat of Substitute: High Buyer Power: Moderate Threat of New Entrant: Low Industry Competition: Moderate Overall Industry: Moderate
Strategic Alliances Manufacturer to Manufacturer Manufacturer to supplier Samsung’s supply chain management Similar to Wal-Mart In house manufacturing trend Most make their own products
We are in the business ofentertainment Television has a serious threat Internet Generation X Generation Y Internet Speed Increase Opportunity forentertainment
Generation X1481411381371271241210 50 100 150 200Household Income: $150,000 - $249,000Managerial / Financial JobValue of Residence: $300,000 - $499,999College GradMarital Status: SingleHousehold Income: $15,000 - $29,999Value of Residence: $500,000Generation X Indexes for Agreement with Statement: TheInternet is the Prime Source of My Entertainment
High CostsR & DAdvertising Many Patents Brand Loyalty Industry Growth Rate
2006 2011LCD (LED) 41.4 mil 164 milPlasma 9.3 mil 19.5 milRear Projection 5.5 mil 3.5 mil
Rank Company No. of Patents1. IBM 4,1862. Samsung 3,5153. Canon 2,1144. Microsoft 2,0305. Intel 1,7766. Matsushita 1,7457. Toshiba 1,6098. Fujitsu 1,4949. Sony 1,424
Two types of buyer End Consumers Retailers Product Variation Price Feature Brand Size Competition = Lower Costs
26.215.81413.9723.1Percentage of Global Market Share: Large - SizeLCD PanelsSamsungLGAU OptronicsChi MeiSharp CorporationOther
30.534.8274.43.3Percentage of Global Market Share: PlasmaPanelsSamsung LGPanasonic HitachiOther
94.82.8 1.2 1.2Percentage of US Market Share: LED TVSamsung SonyVizio Other
21.513.3126.96.36.199.8Percentage of Global Television Market Share:RevenueSamsungLGSonySharp CorporationPanasonicOther
Television ConsumersWants: High Resolution Thin and Light Low Impact Products Energy Efficient Lower Costs Televisions
High Input Heavy Recession Brand Imagedamaging Scandal
Power of Supply: Moderate Threat of Substitute: High Buyer Power: Moderate Threat of New Entrant: Low Industry Competition: Moderate Overall Industry: Moderate
Content1. Overview2. Product Specifications- Thin and Light- Connectivity- Display- Sharp Imaging- Richer Browsing- Entertainment- Samsung Hubs- Live Panel- Mini Apps- Google Services3. Local Content4. Accessories
OverviewSamsung’s new GALAXY Tab 10.1 introduces new heights in the tablet arena. Not only is it the thinnest andlightest large screen mobile tablet, it is also the most full-featured boasting fast connectivity, full multimediaentertainment, customized user interface, as well as a full portfolio of accessories to enhance your tabletexperience. Samsung’s GALAXY Tab - it’s out of this world!
Thin and LightThinnest largescreen tablet on themarket: 8.6mmLightest tablet on themarket: 565 grams
ConnectivityHSPA+ network: upto 21MbpsWIFI: 2.4 and 5GHz Dual ChannelWi-Fi Direct
Entertainment1080p Full HDPlayback with multi-codec support(DivX,Xvid, MP4, etc)Stereo speakers1GHz Dual Core
Samsung Hubs Social Hub is divided into two sections(Message & Feeds) Comprehensive messaging Organizational inbox Integrating all email, SNS, and Instant Messagingaccounts into a single interface Preloaded with easy social games and hardcorepremium games Lightning fast graphics paired with a 1GHz dual coreprocessor 3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope sensor fordynamic experiences* Service would be available by August with updated S/W
Samsung Hubs 13 million songs for purchase and download Easy, intuitive interface to manage songs, createplaylists, etcAn extensive catalog of popular and classicsongs along with artist information, album art, critics’music reviews and more Quick and easy access to tons of content Over 2.2 million e-books, 2,000 newspapers, and2,300 magazines in 49 languages Smart and interactive features to enhance yourreading experience* Service would be available only for European market* Service would be available by July with updated S/W
Live Panel• Live Panel is a home screen experience that constantly refreshes, so content can be instantlyaccessed from the home screen including e-mail, image galleries, favorite Web sites andsocial network feeds• Live Panel format is completely customizable
Mini Apps• Mini Apps keeps commonly-used features such as calendar, Pen Memo, World Clock,Calculator or Task Manager close at hand - to be launched as a pop up over full screenapplications• Mini Apps is one step ahead of other tablets by offering multitasking without switching screens
Google ServicesSame access to Googleservices on the tablet asthey have on the PC -such as Gmail, GoogleSearch and GoogleCalendarAndroid Market
Local ContentB2BLondon 2012 MvDPartnershipsMMM Widget
AccessoriesBook cover Desktop DockKeyboard Dock USB Connection KitBT Keyboard w/ Case
Stand out from the rest with a stylish notebook featuring truly amazing portability. TheSamsung Series 9 is the world’s thinnest* and most compact laptop PC, designed withyour convenience and chic look in mind and constructed with custom-made super-slimcomponents. This sleek new design includes a 100% aluminium body, automatic screenand keyboard lighting adjustment and a brilliant HD+ display. You’ll also enjoy a fastboot time that can take less than ten seconds. Choose a super-thin laptop with bigperformance
You no longer have to struggle to seeeverything on the screen. A HD+ highresolution display gives you much moreviewing area and images and text areincredibly sharp. So you can multi-taskand get things done with ease and enjoyevery little detail of your favourite picturesand films.SuperBright Plus screen with 400nitbrightness. Its also anti-reflective, soyou can see everything clearly evenoutdoors in the sunshine. Plus its wide170º viewing angle means that you seewhat’s on the screen from almostanywhere.HD+ Display SuperBright Plus Screen
Auto-Sensing Screen & Backlit KeyboardWith the Samsung Series 9 getting things done is easy – night and day. Its auto-sensingscreen and backlit keyboard automatically adjust to the light conditions. So they alwaysprovide the optimum brightness for maximum comfort and ease of use, even inparticularly dark or bright environments.
Easy One-Click ControlSetting-up your notebook has neverbeen easier. Bypass the ControlPanel and simply take control ofyour notebook and optimiseperformance with Samsungs EasySettings. It provides one-clickexecution using keyboard shortcutsand minimal steps to adjust simplefunctions. It also unifies Samsungsutility software, so your notebookwill start-up and run faster
MARKET SHARE OF COMPETITORSOF SAMSUNG IN USABRAND:APPLE PRODUCT:IPHONEMARKETSHARE:33%BRAND:MOTOROLAPRODUCT:DROIDMARKETSHARE:10.6%BRAND:SONYERICSONPRODUCT:XPERIAMARKETSHARE:13%
MARKET SHARE OF COMPETITORS OFSAMSUNG IN JAPANBRAND:SHARPPRODUCT:SH9020MARKETSHARE:13%BRAND:PANASONICPRODUCT:P01BMARKETSHARE:8.1%BRAND:NEC PRODUCT:N906MARKETSHARE:11.9%
MARKET SHARE OF COMPETITORS OFSAMSUNG IN INDIABRAND:MICROMAXPRODUCT:Q3 MARKETSHARE:22%BRAND:RIM PRODUCT:BLACKBERRYMARKETSHARE:7.1%BRAND:LG PRODUCT:CHOCOLATEMARKETSHARE:2.2%
MARKET SHARE OF COMPETITORS OFSAMSUNG IN SOUTH AFRICABRAND:MOTOROLAPRODUCT:DROIDMARKETSHARE:7%BRAND:HTC PRODUCT:HTC7 TROPHYMARKETSHARE:19%BRAND:LG PRODUCT:P500OPTIUSMARKETSHARE:13%
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digitalconvergence movement.Samsung believe that through technology innovation today, wewill find the solutions we need to address the challenges oftomorrow. From technology comes opportunity-for businesses togrow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping intothe digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities.It’s our aim to develop innovative technologies and efficientprocesses that create new markets, enrich people’s lives andcontinue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
Everything at Samsung is guided by “Samsung Electronics” mission: to be the best “digital-Company”.Mission
Samsung grew into a global corporation by facingchallenges directly. In the years ahead, ourdedicated people will continue to embrace manychallenges and come up with creative ideas todevelop products and services that lead in theirmarkets. Their ingenuity will continue to chartSamsung’s course as a profitable, responsible globalcorporation.Mission
Eigenschaften:• 10,2 Megapixel• Optischer 3-fach Zoom• Intelligentes 2,5" LCD-Display• Alle erdenklichenAnnehmlichkeiten modernsterDigitalfotografie wie digitaleBildstabilisierung, Gesichtserkennung,ein intelligentes 2,5â Zoll LCD-Displayund 10,2 Megapixel für eine satte undsomit postertaugliche Auflösung.• Lieferumfang:Kamera, Batterien, Bedienungsanleitung
Eigenschaften:• 27-mm-Weitwinkel, 10 Megapixel• 5-fach optischer Zoom• 6,35 cm (2,5 Zoll) TFT• Duale Bildstabilisation• Lieferumfang: Li-Ion-Akku;Netzadapter; USB-Kabel; Handschlaufe;Sotware CD mit Bedienungsanleitungals pdf; Kurzanleitung (gedruckt)
Eigenschaften:• 12,2 Megapixel• 3-fach optischer Zoom• Duales Display (Hauptdisplay:7,62 cm (3 Zoll)/Frontdisplay: 3,81 cm(1.5 Zoll))• Duale Bildstabilisation• Lieferumfang: Li-Ion-Akku;Netzadapter; USB-Kabel;Handschlaufe; Sotware CD mitBedienungsanleitung als pdf;Kurzanleitung (gedruckt)
Samsung LCD refrigerator with Appslet’s you – get recipes plan yourday,check the weather and muchmore.
Store more with smarter refrigeration• Fit more food and shop less, thanks to higher storage capacity• Twin Cooling Plus regulates fridge and freezer environment• Enjoy filtered water and ice from the useful in-built dispenser• Multi Flow keeps food safely and evenly preserved
Lightweight, flexible, bagless cleaning• Enhance dust collection with Twin Chamber System• Detach main chamber for a handy handheld cleaner• Enjoy greater range thanks to cordless operation• Save space with slim, self-standing design
The smarter way to cleanThanks to its revolutionary smarttechnology, Samsungs NaviBotcan efficiently and convenientlyclean your home without youhaving to lift a finger
• Simplify cooking with the One Touch Sensor• Go healthy with the Power Steam Bowl• Cook with the power of the triple distribution system• Defrosting food is quick and easy with Rapid DefrostSolo Microwave Oven