2. “If you can think of a way to use glass, we can find a way to make it.”• Tom Trudel is owner, President, and website model of Beverly Glass Company, the North Shore’s leading supplier of all types of glass for homeowners, architects, designers, and contractors.• Beverly Glass opened in 1961, and has been under Tom’s ownership since 1981.• Beverly Glass’s customers include local colleges and schools, hospitals, realty maintenance companies, interior designers, architects, businesses, homebuilders, construction companies, homeowners and the general public.• Beverly Glass Company is located at 282 Rantoul Street in Beverly, MA 01915.• They are open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday.
3. Population of Membership Beverly Glass does most of their work around the North Shore. The company acquires customers anywhere from Gloucester to Springfield. They even do work in some areas of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. Some of Beverly Glass’s major customersare Endicott College, Gordon College, BishopFenwick High School, Landmark School, BeverlyHospital, Dunkin Donuts, and The Black CowRestaurant. Beverly Glass describes their customers to be the most loyal and faithful people on the North Shore.
4. Auto Glass • Beverly Glass Company will provide its customers with the best quality auto glass. • Whether it’s a repair or a replacement, Beverly Glass will always provide fast and efficient auto glass. • Twitter is a somewhat new and effective way for Beverly Glass to update it’s customers about different types of auto glass and current jobs that they’re working on. • Twitter could also be used by Beverly Glass to alert they’re customers (or followers) when they’re car is ready to be picked up and when their payments have been received. • Beverly Glass could also use Twitter to keep it’s customers/followers updated about the process of the job.
6. Bath Enclosures • With the installation of a beautiful, frameless shower door, they will add sophistication and class to your bathroom. • Using the finest quality glass and hardware, Beverly Glass can fabricate custom designed frameless glass doors for showers, bathtubs and steam rooms of all shapes and sizes. • Frameless shower doors don’t have crevices to collect soap and debris and they use mildew-resistance caulking during installation. • Beverly Glass can use Facebook to advertise their recent frameless shower door jobs to give future customers ideas for their bathrooms.
8. Storefronts • Beverly Glass also specializes in custom storefronts. • They can help your business get off to the right start with a custom designed storefront that will shed new light on all your products and offerings. • These custom storefronts are added to existing structures. • Foursquare would be beneficial to Beverly Glass Company because it has a feature that allows customers to leave tips and comments about the company. This could bring in more interest. • Also, Beverly Glass could leave a tip or comment at another venue on Foursquare letting it’s users know that they installed the beautiful and custom storefront.
10. Return On Investment Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare are like the world’s new way of using business cards.By promoting Beverly Glasson the Internet using By keeping an eye on Facebookdifferent types of social fans, Twitter followers, andmedia, the company is basic interactions, this will helpgaining more attention. the company determine their significance on the social Beverly Glass Company will network community. eventually gain more followers on Twitter, more Beverly Glass currently has likes on Facebook, and 47 likes on Facebook, 10 more check-ins on followers on Twitter which Foursquare. When this was launched 2 days ago, happens, the company will and 3 check-in’s on be able to advertise to a Foursquare, which was also larger audience and launched 2 days ago. Over ultimately gain more time, these numbers will customers. eventually grow and gain the company more attention.