Be the first to like this
In 2008, the Email Experience Council partnered with The Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation (AACF) for its non-profit initiative. A volunteer-team of industry professionals, from more than twenty different organizations, has had its share of challenges and successes in creating and sustaining a program focused on growing the list, building awareness, and increasing donations from event and online channels.
Attend this session to learn and discuss:
· How our virtual team organized around a cause marketing strategy
· What not to do in a cause marketing context
· Why email marketing is a natural fit
· What can be accomplished with new media assets and channels (i.e. video, blogging, social networks, Twitter, etc.) on a limited budget
· How cause marketing can help your business grow and make a difference for others
Dylan Boyd, Vice President of Sales & Strategy, eROI
Chris Frasier, Account Development Manager, BlueHornet
Julie Krell, Director, Marketing & Communications,The Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation
Erick Mott, Communications Director, Lyris
Heather Vessey, Email Group Manager, Bonnier Corporation
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.