Jeff Messano | President
O: (877) 285-8760 ext. 101 | F. (248) 409-2520
M. (248) 760-0842
Nexlink is a U.S based, industry leader in the
distribution of high quality remanufactured
and new wireless devices. Our channels of
distribution encompass carriers, MVNOs,
dealer agents, and insurance providers.
Nexlink provides quality products with
outstanding customer service; delivering
confidence to its customers .
“quality phones, guaranteed!”
Our Mission is to be the complete wireless device
source, solution and supply chain for our customers;
centered around high quality at a competitive price.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Testing and Repair
• Forward and Reverse Logistics
• Touchscreen Repair
• Triage /Screening
• Software Solutions
• Recycling and Reclamation
• Prepaid Programs
• Insurance Support
• Replacements and Loaners
• Custom Painting and Branding
• EOL Procurement
• Buyback Programs
• Auctions and Liquidations
• Mobile Phones
• Kitting and Custom Packaging
• On-Demand Fulfillment
• Advanced Product Tracking
• Direct to Consumer
Our capabilities span all Original Equipment
Manufacturers (OEMs) and multiple Carriers.
Our management team has experience with the highest level of
repair authorization from industry leading manufacturers.
Nexlink Communications LLC.
In order to minimize the chance of being
out of stock, we process and stock our
most popular models on the shelf for
on-demand order fulfillment.
Whether your need is for new kits,
remanufactured or repaired phones,
accessories or parts, we deliver on time
and on budget .
By starting with a quality product,
we end with a quality product that
is far superior to the competition.
During initial inspection, our
technicians reject any cores that are
liquid damaged or beyond quality
repair. We believe that using a liquid
damaged core will only lead to
problems in the future.
Remanufacturing & Repair
By meticulously controlling logistical
operations, we ensure your project
is on track from the very beginning.
Throughout the project, a customer
can remotely track it’s status. This
allows the customer to more
accurately project timelines
Our customers and partners rest
assured that content, data, flashing,
and provisioning are all controlled with
ISO and R2 compliant procedures and
processes. All units are cross-checked
by computer controlled programs as
well as independent auditors.
Nexlink will customize software
allowing our customers to remain in
control of the user experience from the
wake-up to power-down.
Naturally, The process of
remanufacturing generates a
considerable amount of scrap
material. Through our extensive
industry contacts, we make sure
every piece of scrap material down
to the very last screw gets recycled
Recycling, Reclamation and
BuybackFiltering out failed and questionable
batteries is just one of the ways we
provide you with not only a quality
phone, but a complete, quality kit.
Cadex Battery Validation
• Device Simulation
• Full Life Cycle Testing
• Service Maintenance Programs
Our Validation Methods
• Carrier (Tier 2 and Regional)
• Retailer/Dealer Agent
Give your customers an alternative to
expensive new phones. Offer a
remanufactured device at a fraction of
the cost of new.
UPGRADES MADE EASY
Remanufactured devices are a budget-
wise choice when replacing your
customer’s lost or stolen device.
Remanufactured keeps your overhead
low and customer satisfaction high.
Reuse is the first and best solution in recycling
of any electronic device. Purchase
remanufactured and convey the message that
you are environmentally conscious and are
doing your part to preserve the environment.
Smartphones are here to stay. Make sure
you are ready when your customers
demand a high end smartphone or data
device. Remanufactured is your key to
WHY YOU SHOULD
• Nexlink has a solid track record of success across a wide range of customers with
• Robust inventory and warehouse (RITS) management system.
• A leadership team with over 20 years of wireless industry experience
• Nexlink is willing to invest up-front and absorb the risk of pilot programs and
• Nexlink is a industry leader due to innovative solutions within service and repair.
• Nexlink has experience and success in both low and high volume triage and
repair while maintaining industry leading quality levels.
• Nexlink believes in profitable relationships for all parties involved and offer
assistance anywhere they can.
• Nexlink’s facilities are 100% U.S based and located in Auburn Hills, MI and
Environmental & Safety
Nexlink Communications is committed to environmental leadership
in all of its business activities. Nexlink Communications policies
provide a safe, healthful workplace while protecting the environment
and conserving energy and natural resources. We are committed to
• Provide a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that
personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety
• Be an environmentally responsible resident in the
community where we operate.
• Correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety,
or the environment.
• Strive to continuously improve our workplace to reduce our
• Continually evaluate our workplace for safer and healthier
• Regional banking relationships
• Long standing relationship with private equity
Strong Financial Backing
• Industry and Financial references
Portfolio of Business Partners
Nexlink’s U.S based manufacturing, inventory, email and financial
systems are hosted in a 100% virtual, state-of-the-art hosting center
to guarantee uptime and reliability.
Features of our secure hosting:
• Building access monitored and logged 24x7x365
• Fully redundant power feeds that provide “always-on” reliability
regardless of commercial outages.
• Diverse bandwidth providers to provide shorter routes, and
immunity from outages that affect some of the largest tier1 ISPs.
• Multi-layered, independently operable security systems
• Constant environmental monitoring to maintain optimal
operating conditions. Temperature sensors are located within 4
inches of equipment.
• SAS 70 Certified
3355 Bald Mountain Rd. Suite 10
Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA
Toll Free: (877) 285-8760
Local: (248) 409-2511
From everyone here at Nexlink, we look
forward to a prosperous business relationship!
Auburn Hills, MI