Trends in energy and buildings
- 663 views
There are few things more political than energy and energy prices. Ontario's markets have been changing, and there are new realities for Realtors to be aware of: some things that have changed, and ...
There are few things more political than energy and energy prices. Ontario's markets have been changing, and there are new realities for Realtors to be aware of: some things that have changed, and some that will soon change.
This presentation is both for Commercial and Residential Realtors, and will provide an update on how changes in the energy markets will affect your clients, and how Realtors can help / benefit.
- what's changing in the markets: pricing and more (ie: truth and facts);
- what the governments are doing (presently and planned);
- what products we're seeing for Commercial or Residential facilities, and what Realtors are likely to see more of in the coming years;
- what the opportunities are for Realtors;
- Energy Audits: help and grants available to help your clients save money on energy, and ways Realtors can be involved;
- things that affect value: buying or selling a building with solar panels;
- things that affect investment properties and rental income;
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: a new tool/app that you can offer, as a Realtor, to your clients, to help them manage their energy use. Contact us at email@example.com if interested!
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views