Year 12 Quiz
Audiences & Institutions
1. Name 5 case studies you might be able to use in this exam.
2. Name two films that you have studied which were produced by a
3. Give an example of one film that was produced vertically and one
that was produced horizontally.
4. What are the two genre’s of film that Britain is known for?
5. Which is more important – International or domestic box office
6. Give three reasons why Britains film industry is so small?
7. Why is it difficult for British films to achieve success abroad?
8. Why do American-produced films tend to succeed in Britain?
9. Name one plus and one con of digital technology at each stage of ‘The
10.What does the term ‘Issue’ mean in realtion to your exam question?
11.Write three reasons why the film industry has chosen the make films
in 3D over the last 5 years…
12.In groups – Mind map an answer to the following question:
Why is it important to target a specific national audience in the film