2. The first thing you might see in a kitchen is a sink and several dishes. Here the dishes can be washed and placed in the basket to let dry for later use.
3. This is where the miracles happen, a microwave, an oven, and canned food of your choice, with these, anyone can be a chef! If not in the mood, the kitchen is full of small snacks. Here we see Ritz crackers, and some healthy cheerios to help fight those cravings.
4. In case of encountering serious disasters you can always count on the dish washer to help clean up your mess, just throw in your dirty dishes and see them come out sparkling clean.
5. This is the cabinet where all the dried and clean dishes, cups, bowls, and another kitchenware are stored for later use.
6. In this cabinet other kitchen equipment, supplies, and snacks are stored. This includes a jar of roasted almonds, bowls, snacks, juicing machines.
7. In this cabinet, you’ll be able to find the different spices used for everyday cooking. These include such things as: sugar, salt, chili powder, black pepper, and others.
8. This is yet the hallmark of a kitchen, the stove and oven. This is where most of the inventions occur and maybe certain disasters. In this picture we can see that the stove needs some cleaning from daily cooking. Here is where most pots, and pans are used or stored.
9. Lighter Spoons and forks It is hard to work in a kitchen that doesn’t have any tools or utensils for creating those magic wonders. Here two drawers are somewhat full of these tools and utensils.
10. Credit: Google Images This however, is the most important and unforgettable part of a kitchen, the refrigerator! Here food can be stored for long periods of time, drinks cooled, and things kept fresh. It’s sometimes hard to keep these doors closed, because you’ll always be surprised of what’s inside. Currently this refrigerator is full, but soon all this will be gone! So we ask-