21 – twenty one 70– seventy30 – thirty 80 – eighty40– forty 90 – ninety50 – fifty 100 – one hundred60 – sixty 1.000 – one thousand 1.000.000 – one million
I am 113 years-old.Kaku Yamanaka Bornon Dec. 11, 1894
Listen to the song. Choose the correct word . Then, sing along. song
1) I see trees of________, red roses, too.a) dreamb) greenc) cream2) I see them ________, for me and you.a) bloomb) gloomc) doom3) And I _______ to myself, what a wonderful world!a) thingb) thankc) think
4) I see skies of ________, and clouds of white.a) glueb) fluc) blue5) The bright blessed day, the dark sacred _________a) knightb) nightc) right6) And I think to myself, What a __________ world!a) beautifulb) wonderfulc) grateful
7) The colours of the rainbow, So __________ in the skya) freakyb) grittyc) pretty8) Are also on the _________ of people going by.a) facesb) nosesc) eyes9) I see friends _______ hands. Saying: "How do you do?"a) clappingb) strikingc) shaking
10) Theyre really saying "I _________ you"a) loveb) likec) hate11) I ________ babies crying,a) hereb) hairc) hear12) I watch them _________a) growb) grewc) grown
13) Theyll learn much more, Than Ill_________knowa) neverb) everc) lever14) And I think to myself, what a wonderful _______.a) wordb) worldc) weld
15) I think to _______, what a wonderful world.a) herselfb) himselfc) myself
Are they elephants?No, they aren´t. They´re dogs.
Afirmative Negative Interrogative Short AnswerI am... I´m not... Am I ...? Yes, you are. No, you aren´t.You are... (singular) You aren´t... Are you...? Yes, I am. No, I´m not.He is... He isn´t... Is he...? Yes, he is. No, he isn´t.She is... She isn´t... Is she...? Yes, she is. No, she isn´t.It is... It isn´t... Is it...? Yes, it is. No, it isn´t.You are... (plural) You aren´t... Are you...? Yes, we are. No, we aren´t.We are... We aren´t... Are we...? Yes, we are. No, we aren´t.They are... They aren´t... Are they...? Yes, they are. No, they aren´t.
isa) Rosa ___________ a teacher. isb) My teacher ___________very nice. arec) Tom and Jerry _________funny. isd) My sister ____________ 15 years old. ise) Giselle ______________ Brazilian. Aref) ________your neighbours friendly? areg) Yellow roses ___________pretty. ish) Paul´s dog _____________not black and white. ami) I ___________a good student. Arej) ____________you a student?
ASK AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS Are you Is your city Are you aBrazilian? beautiful? teacher? Is it cold Are we Are your today? students? books yellow? Is your Is your teacher boss Spanish? Am I French?friendly?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.