2. Introduction• About Me– 20+ Years in technology– Multi-Patented inventor– Transhumanist (H+)– Adult learning expert• B2i Ventures– Kansas City+London+Miami– Work+Life+Play– Management Consulting– Technology strategy– Healthcare & Finance Commercialization– Gamification (Human performance improvement)Play for the future
3. What is Social? The tipping point• Broad term• marketing• Systems design• Social theory• Game mechanics• Technology• Communication• Crowds• participatory• Neccessarypic: map of the Internet 2012
4. SIMILIA SIMILIBUSCURANTURBuilding the network
5. ‘likes are cured by likes’Disease is:– Viral– Intelligent– Networked– Localized– PredictableInformation is:– Viral– Intelligent– Networked– Global– Predictable’pic: Non-cell-autonomous proteins that form the cancer, immunological disease, hematological disease network.Technology; properly deployed – is the nextline of defense in the war of disease.
6. How disparateinformation saveslives• Social sharingis now aglobal pursuit• Data ischeaper tostore• Smart isgetting smarter• Citizenjournalism isprogressive
7. Predictive Intelligence: The socialgenome• Primitive systems of predictive intelligencesurround us– Lottery– Sports– Gambling– Future crime• Advance systems will need to learn ‘criticalthinking’ skills to eliminate false positivesignals corrupting the equation• Cold tech, qbit (quantum) and the ‘internet of