Job Opportunities in Greenville Audrey Davis, BMCCHS
1. Fluor Fluor is a Fortune 500 company. Jobs at Fluor consist of engineering, construction, procurement and maintenance. Source Fluor, Greenville Campus
2. Commercial Modeling with Millie Lewis When you think modeling, Greenville might not be the first place you think to go to pursue it. Millie Lewis is a modeling/talent agency located on South Pleasantburg Drive. Many models with Millie Lewis get casted in commercials and get booked for photoshoots.
3. Artist What ever your artistic talent may be, Greenville appreciates it. Many artists live in Greenville and congregate at our numerous art shops and studios. Source
4. Teacher or Professor Greenville County schools are some of the best in the state. We have the 58th largest school system in the nation. Teaching at the college level is also possible with Furman University, Greenville Tech, Bob Jones University and the nearby Clemson University. Source
5. Journalist Greenville has many opportunities for those in the field of Journalism. The local newspaper, The Greenville News, is one of the biggest in the state. We also have three local news stations for those interested in reporting.
6. BMW For 15 years, BMW automobiles have been made in Greenville. The plant has contributed $6.3 billion to the South Carolina economy. The manufacturing company employs a large number of people to work assembly vehicles. Source
7. Michelen Michelen manufactures tires in Greenville. They employ over 7,000 people here. Most employees have traveled to France and other countries. Source
8. Kemet Electronics Kemet is a major US producer of capacitors. They have a 50,000 sq. ft. plant located in Simpsonville. Source
9. Doctor/Medical Specialist The Greenville Hospital System is one of the largest health care systems in the Southeast. They employ 8,000 people to serve over 1 million citizens. GHS employees are making health and technological discoveries regularly.
10. Norfolk Southern Norfolk Southern is a system of 7,000 miles of railroad. It strives to be the safest and most costumer focused transportation service in the world. It employs engineers, conductors, train masters and switch board operators. Source