• #24 on Fortune’s fastest growing companies of 2012• #1 on Utah Business Magazine’s fastest growing companies of 2012 Revenue 300 250 200 150 100 50 0 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
• Revenue• New Visits• Visits from Email• Average Order Size
• Content for social channels• Content for email • 82% higher click-to-open rate• SEO value • Links to posts • Internal linking• Engage customers• Establish brand
• Who will write it?• What will you write about?• When will it be published?• Where will the posts be distributed?
• 179% Direct ROI• 67% of blog visits are New Visitors• More than 10% of visits to ZAGG.comare a result of the blog
• This exists. And it’s disgusting: The iPhone umbilical cord charger• Here’s why the cost to legally send web URLs in text messages is $750,000• This is why 12-year-olds aren’t excited about Facebook’s acquisition of Instagram• Does The new iPad Have Siri? No, But It Has the Best Part• Top-Secret Texting Apps
• Does the new iPad have Siri• What does the S stand for in iPhone 4S• How an iPad saved a life• Is Gorilla Glass scratch proof• Facebook chat with iMessage
• For ideas (Difficulty Level: )• For distribution (Difficulty Level: ) • Subreddit subscribers • Subreddit culture• Get to know it, become a user • Do not spam
Creating content that works, that has anROI, that builds an audience, is muchmore simple than creating “Greatness.”And it’s a much more achievable goal thangoing “Viral.”It’s about one simple strategy that shouldbe at the heart of every business ormarketing strategy: Solving problems.
• “We hired a copy editor for a while who corrected every mistake and we had pristine copy for a time. Nobody noticed or cared.” –Rob Malda, Founder of Slashdot