5 Reasons why India will become the super power in the world <ul><li>The world is seeing a shift in power from west to east. China and India are emerging as the super powers. There are many reasons, economic and social, which can prove that India has all the possibility to emerge as the powerhouse of the world. As an entrepreneur I am trying to explore five important reasons, which I think are most critical in making India as a super power </li></ul>
1. India is the youngest country <ul><li>As per the demographic reports, 55% of Indian population is below the age of 25 years. What more you want to prove that India is the youngest country in the world. These young Indians are approaching their earning years. They are ambitious, upward mobile, tech-savvy and innovative. </li></ul>
2. Entrepreneur’s Paradise <ul><li>The youths of India are more prone to start something of their own. The entrepreneurial spirit amongst them, even while they are in college, is unbelievably high. Start ups from the colleges are a quite common nowadays; thanks to the information age. </li></ul>
<ul><li>Entrepreneurial opportunities are there in all sectors. Direct Selling or Network Marketing is another area, which provides immense business opportunities. As per the economic data this industry is poised for a quantum leap in the coming years </li></ul>
3. Indian Companies building Global vision <ul><li>There was skepticism around Globalization. Possible threat of foreign companies taking over Indian companies was one among them. However, Indian companies have proven it wrong. Instead of playing a defensive game, they created a global vision and moved ahead aggressively. No one could have ever imagined Tata taking over brands like Range Rover and Jaguar. In the coming years we are going to see more Indian companies taking over foreign companies. </li></ul>
4. India will lead two revolutions <ul><li>Many economists have predicted that the two drivers for world economy in the next 20 years would be IT and Wellness Industries. In IT India has already established as the main player. Countries like Russia and Brazil are talking about creating a ‘Bangalore’ in their country. </li></ul>
<ul><li>In Wellness India has massive inherent strengths; be it the availability of herbs or as the place where Ayurveda originated. Though Indian herbs have created an unparallel in the natural nutritional supplements market, I think the time has come for Ayurveda to establish as the leading force in Wellness </li></ul>
5. An ever increasing growth in ‘Motivation’ industry <ul><li>Self Help Books and Motivational seminars were quite unknown to Indians even two decades back. Now, almost 30% of the space in any good book stall is filled with Self-help books. People are willing to invest on themselves to learn and get motivated. An ever increasing number of motivational speakers and success coaches in the country. </li></ul>
<ul><li>This is going to boost the morale of the country.There may be hundreds of economic parameters to prove that India will emerge as the economic power of the world in the next 20 years. However, what I pointed out are simple facts, which any layman can see and experience. </li></ul>
<ul><li>The question is, in which way you are planning to utilize this opportunity??? </li></ul>
<ul><li>Check out his Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/iamsajeev and his website http://www.sajeevnair.com/ for more information. </li></ul>
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.