1. MOBILE MARKETING/TEXT MESSAGING MARKETING REAL-ESTATE
2. WHAT IS MOBILE MARKETING <ul><li>According to the Mobile Marketing Association , " Mobile Marketing is a set of practices that enables organizations to communicate and engage with their audience in an interactive and relevant manner through any mobile device or network." </li></ul>
3. WHY IS MOBILE MARKETING SO POWERFUL <ul><li> According to the Director of Research at Nielsen Mobile, "People look at every text message they get", and they do so within 15 minutes. </li></ul><ul><li>Can you think of any other advertising medium where you are almost guaranteed that every person targeted will see your message? </li></ul>
4. WHAT IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO UTILIZE TEXT MESSAGING MARKETING?
5. MOBILE MARKETING <ul><li>Imagine that you are a realtor representing a property in Baltimore,MD who, as all good realtors have always done, conducts his open house events over the weekend. </li></ul><ul><li>You sign up with a text campaign and over the ensuing week, text campaign shows you that you have been receiving a preponderance of drive by inquiries on weekdays from 8:00 to 10:00 AM. </li></ul>
6. MOBILE MARKETING <ul><li>The point is to engage in a meaningful two-way conversation with people who are truly interested and mobile marketing gives you that direct line of communication — constantly. </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>Potential buyers text a "keyword" to the short code, and immediately get detailed home information sent to their mobile phone. More importantly, the listing agent receives the potential buyers' information in return. The buyers' info is stored in 2 locations </li></ul><ul><li>It is sent to the agent's cell phone in the form of a text message or email, allowing the agent to contact the buyer immediately. </li></ul><ul><li>The buyer's info is also stored on encrypted servers and is available through the realtors' password-protected portal to the system. </li></ul>
8. SCREEN SHOT OF SOFTWARE
9. SCREEN SHOT OF SOFTWARE
10. SCREEN SHOT OF SOFTWARE
11. SCREEN SHOT OF SOFTWARE
12. BENEFITS <ul><li>Realtors can use this data base to transmit important information directly to their customers concisely and conveniently. </li></ul><ul><li>Use Text messaging to send property updates, new listing alerts, promote open houses, and compile referrals to your database. </li></ul><ul><li>The broadcast feature of the platform is obviously an innovative marketing solution, but the platform provides more than simple marketing., it is a powerful data aggregation tool for detailed market analysis. </li></ul><ul><li>Each digital inquiry made by a potential customer results in a data set that includes the customer's contact info as well as the time and location from which the inquiry emanated. </li></ul><ul><li>This real-time data aggregate allows for comprehensive analysis of customer behavior, helping to identify individual habits or larger macro trends of a target group that will help to focus and customize future marketing. </li></ul>
13. MOBILE MARKETING <ul><li>The light bulb goes on in your head and you realize that in this neighborhood parents are busy with soccer and baseball on the weekends, but have a free 15 minutes after dropping the kids at school during the week. You modify your open house schedule accordingly and execute the sale. </li></ul>
14. MOBILE MARKETING WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR REALTORS TOO HAVE MOBILE WEBSITES
15. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE With the new (4G) bandwidth technology more and more internet searches are now being done on mobile devices (iPhone's, iPAD’s, Blackberry’s and Android’s) than on laptop or desktop computers. Google believes that in three years or so desktops will give way to mobile as the primary screen from which most people will consume information and entertainment. Your current website is not displaying correctly on the smaller screens of mobile devices.
16. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE In order to achieve a website that will render on these smaller screen mobile devices a new set of code and standards has been developed and is totally different from the code your “desktop” website was built on. With the roll out of HTML5 you can now have a “light weight” version of your current website and display the most relevant pages to your mobile visitors. Having a mobile website will allow your pages to load much quicker and also be indexed in the new mobile search engines.
17. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE Mobile searches are primarily for phone, contact and address information. Your visitors will not stay on a website if they have to “do the pinch and pull” Having a mobile compatible website will get you listed in the mobile search engines. Mobile websites are easier for mobile visitors to take action. 95% of current websites will not render correctly on mobile devices Your current site loads very slowly on mobile devices
18. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE As you can see having a mobile website just makes sense… they will load quicker, be indexed in the mobile search engines and your visitors are more likely to do business with you because you will be able to display exactly what they are looking for.
19. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE? <ul><li>You can provide a link to your mobile websites when visitors opts into your mobile list. </li></ul><ul><li>Create introduction video introducing yourself (builds rapport and trust). </li></ul><ul><li>Provide links to virtual tour (interior, exterior) of house. </li></ul><ul><li>Pictures of (interior, exterior of house/property. </li></ul>
20. CLICK TO CALL TECHNOLOGY <ul><li>This new technology was developed exclusively for smart phone and mobile websites so visitors could easily make a phone call directly from their mobile website. </li></ul><ul><li>Adds click to call technology to your mobile website so your mobile visitors can click your phone number and be instantly connected to you. </li></ul><ul><li>Having click to call on your mobile website will lead to more calls, clients and profits! </li></ul>
21. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE General Click to Call Feature: Add a link to your page that visitors can just click to call your phone number Tell a friend: Add a link to a page that allows your visitors to recommend your website to their friends Driving Directions: Enable you visitors to view step by step instructions to reach a specific location ( your office, home,etc.) from wherever they are. Add to Phonebook: Add a link that allows your vistors to click & add your contact details to their mobile phone’s Phone Book. Google Search: Add a Google search box to your webpage Google News: Add a link to the latest news snippets covering diverse topics on your web page. Rss Feed: Add a link that allows visitors to click and view the latest RSS Feeds from any website (RSS source) of your choice using Google Mobile RSS Reader Hcard: Add an hCard to your website to enable software on your visitor’s computer such as Microsoft Outlook to automatically read and store your contact information Maps: Video & Multimedia Add audio clip: Add a short audio clip to your page. Add video clip: Add a short audio clip to your page. Add Youtube video’s: Add a short audio clip to your page.
22. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE <ul><li>Tell a friend : Add link to your page that allow your visitors to recommend your website to their friends. </li></ul><ul><li>Driving Directions : Enables your visitors to view step by step directions to reach a specific location (your home office etc..) from wherever they are. </li></ul><ul><li>Add To Phone Book : Add a link that allows your visitors too click and add your contact details to their mobile Phone’s, Phone book. </li></ul><ul><li>RSS Feed: Add a link that allows your visitors to click and view the latest integrate twitter feeds, Facebook activity and more to your mobile website. </li></ul><ul><li>Hcard: Add an hcard to your website to allow visitors enable software on your visitors' computer such as Microsoft outlook to automatically read and store your contact information. AND MORE </li></ul>
23. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTER <ul><li>Ask yourself… who do you know that doesn’t own a mobile device? The figures and projections are staggering and therefore the early adopters of mobile websites will hold a tremendous advantage for not only revenues but also indexing and top placement in the mobile search engines </li></ul>
24. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTER <ul><li>World wide there are 4 </li></ul><ul><li>billion </li></ul><ul><li>people with cell phones. </li></ul><ul><li>There are almost 5 times more </li></ul><ul><li>mobile phones than laptops and </li></ul><ul><li>computers. </li></ul><ul><li>There are 272 million mobile </li></ul><ul><li>subscribers in the U.S. </li></ul><ul><li>Ninety-one percent of them keep their </li></ul><ul><li>phone within three feet of themselves 24 </li></ul><ul><li>hours a day, 365 days per week. </li></ul><ul><li>Thirty-three percent would rather lose their </li></ul><ul><li>wallet than their phone. </li></ul><ul><li>And, most tantalizing, there are 29.1 </li></ul><ul><li>million smart phone users waiting to be </li></ul><ul><li>engaged with marketing. </li></ul>
25. MOBILE MARKETING/SMS TEXT
26. QR CODES
27. WHAT IS QR CODES How QR Codes Function Think of QR codes as the barcodes currently read by the cashier at your local grocery store. Those codes contain product information such as pricing, sku, inventory info, etc.; scanning the info enables them to move you quickly thru checkout, and if you are part of the grocery store loyalty/discount program, then it also uploads a history of your purchases to your account.
28. QR CODES This allows the grocery chain to provide you with special offers related to the types of purchases you make, it helps them see how often you visit their store, and it helps them with inventory/purchasing management. QR codes are the same thing – but these are scannable by cell phones – and any company can put whatever information inside the code that they would like.
29. QR CODES <ul><li>QR Codes storing addresses and URLs may appear in magazines, on signs, buses, business cards or just about any object that users might need information about. Users with a camera phone equipped with the correct reader software can scan the image of the QR Code causing the phone’s browser to launch and redirect to the programmed URL. </li></ul>
30. QR CODES A QR code is a 2 dimensional barcode that looks like a box with black and white squares in random order. Almost looks like a piece of modern art. QR stands for “Quick Response” and was invented in Japan to keep track of automotive parts at DENSO corporation. QR codes can be scanned by a smart phone with a QR code reader application and quickly send the scanner to a text message, simple text, contact information on a VCard, a telephone number, and email message or any URL link. This includes YouTube videos, PayPal links, social media sites, iTunes links, mobile websites, Google maps location or an event on a VCalendar.
31. QR CODES 1. Download a QR Code reader onto your mobile phone by clicking on the link 2.Open the reader on your mobile phone it will access your phone’s camera 3.Take a photo of the QR code with the camera on your mobile phone 4.When the reader gives you the option, “ Accept” the location where the code wants to take you 5.You will then find yourself accessing the content embedded in the QR code Scan QR Code to visit our mobile website
32. If you would like to learn about additional Mobile Marketing ideas for this industry, another industry, or discuss Mobile Marketing strategies for your particular business pleasecontact Destiny Pearce for your FREE consultation To receive exclusive offers Text Social Thrive to 41242 as the sending phone number Scan barcode with Your smart phone to Be directed to our Mobile website