5. Jenni P
18. Jess Ru
11. Sophie 12.
9. Dan V 10. Jess Ri
Year 12 BTEC
You will need to
stick to your
13. Louise 14.
15. Megan Ke
• Popular music genres
• Animation (stop motion, digital)
• In-concert and ‘as live’ footage
• Type of film that uses sequences of brief, seemingly unrelated
and often ambiguous shots. In music video it is the lyrics that
tend to linked, these otherwise unrelated shots.
• Choose a theme
• Take various impressionist shots to symbolise the theme
• Film a video to explain how the shots create the theme
Pass A theme can be identified, shots relate to the theme
and there is a good explanation of the theme
Merit A theme can be identified, creative shots relate to
the theme and there is an excellent explanation of
the theme explained.
Distinction Various themes can be identified, creative shots
relate to the theme and there is an excellent
explanation of the theme explained with excellent
synergy across the shots.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.