- 428 views
How to Get an App and Put it on Your Customers’ Home Screen ...
How to Get an App and Put it on Your Customers’ Home Screen
The smart phone is arguably the primary decision making tool for people on the go.
Mobile App Marketing is revolutionizing customer interaction and is providing privileged marketers with direct influence to their target market’s decisions at the point of purchase.
Mobile Soft App Design is here to help the small businesses do what, until now, only the Fortune 500 Companies were able to do. "Own and Profit from a Custom Mobile App on your customers phone".
Mobile Soft App Design will handle all aspects of Mobile App Creation and Marketing including:
1. Concept and Creation- Creating engaging elements with "Sticky Content" that will have your customers depending on your app
2. Development- We will take your every order and handle all of the details until it is exactly how you want it
3. Distribution- Including Hosting and getting your app placed in the App Store, Google Play and every other platform now and In the future.
4. Publicity- Getting your business in the Press
5. Marketing and Promotion- Marketing, and Promotional programs within your app and for the distribution of your app which is equally as important
In addition, we are developing a promotional echo-system for all of our clients within a proprietary platform that will truly place all of our clients in the upper echelon of marketing professionals. We will have some sneak previews in early 2013 with expected launch by the summer of 2013.
We are also very sensitive to helping young entrepreneurs with their future and we would be willing to help develop App Ideas from copyright to completion for a possible joint venture with no money up front for the right ideas.
If there is a church or charity that you have in mind, we would also be very helpful (consider discounts or donation) for the right causes that help others in need.
Contact us now to get your Free App Demo at http://mobilesoftappdesign.com/demo/
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views