1. When you need to make a critical decision … and you want more brains (or more hands) … What do you do?
2. <ul><li>… That you had a complete C-suite … </li></ul><ul><li>… Where you had easy and quick access to every type of corporate expertise you might need … </li></ul><ul><li>… And where each one of those you could call had world-class experience? </li></ul>Have You Ever Wished …. ?
3. When your enterprise is experiencing a truly benchmark decision, can you afford anything less than great advisors?
4. Nuuko is not the traditional way of accessing world-class advice. It is a new model. And it makes sense.
5. FOR INSTANCE:
6. What if you are confronting a strategic issue?
7. You Can Call On Experts Such As … <ul><li>Mark Johnson … Chairman of Innosight, one of the world’s leading innovation consultants, with a track record serving global Fortune 500 companies … formerly with Booz Allen Hamilton … author of “Seizing the White Space” </li></ul>Bhaskar Chakravorti … Globally recognized guru in enterprise disruption and innovation … currently serves Fletcher School of Tufts University as Senior Associate Dean for International Business & Finance, and Executive Director of the International Business Center … formerly with McKinsey … author of “The Slow Pace of Fast Change” Richard Lewine … 30 years as Organization Development consultant … focus on small to mid-size market … specialty in Executive level mentoring and counseling … creator of GoalTrak, web based strategic goals and performance management system. Prior experience includes Manufacturing, distribution, sales
8. What if you are dealing with a challenge with your capital structure?
9. You Can Call On Experts Such As … <ul><li>Neal Hill … Former Senior Managing Director at Great Northern Capital (quantitative asset management firm specializing in Small Cap and SMID Cap equity, Small Cap long/short, and short term fixed income products) … former Sr. VP, Corporate Development at Cognos, an IBM Company … specialist in IT & services companies </li></ul>Robert Samuelson … former CFO and Board Member, Monitor Group, responsible for budgeting, management reporting, operational and financial controls, cash management, capital allocation, expense control, sales and profit forecasting, internal controls and procedures, and global tax planning and compliance … former CFO of CML Group (consumer goods) Nick Santoro … Former CFO and COO Travelers Indemnity and CEO Exante Financial Services (UnitedHealth) … former VP and Group Controller eCiti (CitiCorp) … former SVP and Corporate Controller for the NASDAQ.
10. Have a culture issue? Leadership concerns? Concerned about your role as a corporate citizen?
11. You Can Call On Experts Such As … <ul><li>Sam Beard … Distinguished career engaged in the intersection of public service and private enterprise … he has created, marketed and chaired programs for Presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush … Chairman of the National Development Council (national non-profit dedicated to redeveloping urban and rural low-income communities) … Chair of The Jefferson Awards, the nation’s largest and most recognized organization to promote public service. </li></ul>Jane Scott Cantus … Two decades of experience in building businesses by consulting to corporations, private equity funds and professional services entities. She established, marketed, staffed and managed the Virginia office of Christian & Timbers (now CTPartners) and co-opened the Virginia office of Korn/Ferry International. Arty Coppes … Extensive experience in coaching and leadership … has conducted workshops for enterprises all over the world … numerous publications including as one of the featured authors of the 2009 book “Discover Your Inner Strength” … especially steeped in healthcare … Board Member at Children's National Medical Center
12. Facing a turnaround challenge? Need to expand into international markets?
13. You Can Call On Experts Such As … <ul><li>Joel Staff … He took over as Chairman & CEO of publicly owned Reliant Energy when it needed to be redirected into a successful direction. His turnaround efforts were successful, earning major praise and respect. He paid particular attention not only to operating and financial issues, but changed Reliant’s culture as well. He is a director of the Greater Houston Partnership and a trustee of Texas Children’s Hospital. </li></ul>Jim Sintros … Internationally known in the fields of business, education and philanthropy. He serves on the boards of corporations, educational and healthcare institutions and charitable foundations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the Caribbean. In addition, he is very active at the top levels of motor racing, and advises racing facilities operators, participants and sanctioning bodies. Robert Snell … Founder of The Quaker Group, Bob has worked at the highest levels of the petroleum industry on the international stage. He has 15 years of international consulting in business strategy, operations, marketing and organizational restructuring, including significant experience with ExxonMobil, spanning more than 20 years. Technology.
14. And More … <ul><li>Experts to whom you can turn when you need to deepen and/or expand your C-Suite. </li></ul><ul><li>Plus experts from other arenas such as energy, communications, retailing and more … people whose knowledge you can tap alone or in combination with others … as you need it and how you need it. </li></ul>
15. So You Are Invited … <ul><li>As you explore, get to know the Nuuko benefits and how you can benefit from our new model </li></ul><ul><li>Now, you can engage world-class experts with real-world experience specifically for the issues confronting you </li></ul><ul><li>Work with them when you need them … singly or as a collaborative team </li></ul><ul><li>Yes … it’s a new model. And, it makes sense. </li></ul><ul><li>Look around … you’ll find a number of articles you can download for free and links to videos you can view </li></ul>
16. <ul><li>It’s easy to start a discussion … there is no risk. </li></ul><ul><li>E-mail: [email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>Or: </li></ul><ul><li>Call: 800-781-3132 </li></ul><ul><li>Or: </li></ul><ul><li>Throughout the site, you’ll find links for general or specific information. </li></ul>