2.  “Blogs are independent, web-based journals containing opinions about anything and everything.” – David Meerman Scott in The New Rules of Marketing and PR “A blog is really quite simple. It’s nothing more than a personal website with content displayed in reverse chronological order.” – Robert Scoble in Naked Conversations A Blog (web-log) is a Website The RSS Structure and Blog Posts
3. Examples of Blogs on the Web
4. One Word: EXPOSURESource: “Study Shows Business Blogging Leads to 55% more website visitors” via http://www.blog.hubspot.com
5. 9 Blogging Benefits from John Jantsch in The Referral Engine1. Blogging makes me a better thinker2. Blogging makes me a better listener3. Blogging makes me a better writer4. Blogging makes me a better salesperson5. Blogging makes me a better speaker6. Blogging keeps me focused on learning7. Blogging allows me to test out ideas8. Blogging makes me a better networker9. Blogging allows me to create bigger ideas
6. 3 Essential Questions to Ask Before You Start Blogging: 1. What are you going to blog about? 2. Why do you want to blog? 3. Who do you want to read your blog?
7. Title Text Website Social Media Sharing Image Twitter feed TextHeader Text Facebook Page Header Google+ Page Text Social Media Sharing Author ProfileSocial Media Sharing Comments